fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 am

"This would become habit after you decide if you want to train with me every other day....so get use to it." He took of his mask and smiled. Looking up at the waitress, "Get her the same thing please." The waitress bowed and left. "Remember eat all you want and take anything else out of here so you can eat later."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 am

She nodded and took off Izared, hanging it on the back of her chair. "I don't want to go back to eatting day old potato and leak soup again." She shuddered and said, "That stuff is nasty."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 am

"Yeah I know....when I was younger....I ate that stuff because I was living off the streets. Try eating from the trash....." He squirmed in his set as he took his katana off and rested it against the table. He took the sake he poured and drank it, chasing it with a little water.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 am

She sipped her sake in silence, sighing softy. She hadn't drank anything but water in a while. "I'll just eat anything other than that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 am

Jak smiled. "Anything to help a friend." He took another drink from his water. "So....your sword has a name huh?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 am

"Yep. Izared." She took Izared out of its sheath and set it in front of him on the table. "When I lived back in my home town, my mom worked at a tavern. Her boss bought it for me from a wandering salesman. Apparently, its of a great make."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am

"I looks like a good sword and you seem to be use to using it..." He looked over the blade and took another drink from his water. "Do you mind if I pick it up?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:40 am

She shook her head. "Go ahead. Izared is a good sword. Never been damaged in all the years I've used it."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 am

He picked up the handle and felt the sharpness of the blade, "It might need to be sharpened but all-in-all it's a good sword." He handed the sword back over and the waitress came back with the food placing it all on the table then leaving. "Well, eat up." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 am

She put Izared back into its sheath and started to quickly eat, shoving the food into her mouth in earnest. "jeez, I'm hungry," she laughed, sipping some sake.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 am

Jak laughed as he ate, "Don't rush...you'll hurt your stomach." He slowly poured another glass of sake and took a sip, as he went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 am

Rowina laughed and slowed a little, but still eatting quickly. She ordered another plate of food, sipping her sake. "I'll need to sharped Izared. Do you know any good blacksmiths?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 am

"I could do it...but he might be closed, but your sword is still sharp, I just thought you might want it to be sharper. That way...." He chocked on a piece of a egg roll. ".....You can cut people with less effort." He laughed. "I think I need to slow down myself." He took a small drink of his sake.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 am

Laughing Rowina said, "I never really get sick ever, not even when I get super drunk nor based on how fast I eat. I am the perfect well-oiled fighter."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am

"Well thats good to know." He chuckled and downed his sake. "May I ask why you named your sword?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

"Izared is the name of a friend of mine from my childhood. He sadly died when bandits attacked us," she sighed sadly. "Rowan, my adoptive father, was also killed by them. In revenge, I killed the entire band of bandits and I took Rowan's name as my own. That was when I named my sword."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 am

"Sorry for asking....I didn't know..." He looked down at the table as if he did something wrong. "I thought it was a random name......"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 am

She shrugged and sipped her sake. "Its okay. Not many people ask about why I named my sword Izared, so its fine. Besides, I consider you a friend, one that I can trust with that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:52 am

"I won't tell a soul....." he smiled. He went back to eating. "So....If i get anymore wanted men that I need to take down, are you up to it....for more money of course?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am

She smiled and finished her food. "Of course. As I said before, I'll do anything for money... and honor."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am

"Where would I be able to find you.....and please order more if you want." He took more sake and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

She shrugged and said, "With this money, I'll be able to stay at the White Goose Inn. I'll be there if ur looking for me in the evening. During the day, I'll either be at the market, looking for jobs, or at the dueling area."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 pm

"Ah....okay....." He took a few more bites. "If you find that your stresses for money then go to the gate to the castle and ask for me. They will fetch me and I'll find you a job, ok?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 pm

She nodded and said, "If you don't come find me, I'll probably find you pretty quick. I'm saving up money to send back to my brothers."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm

"Why you saving?" He continued to eat and finished, taking a long drink from one of the sake bottles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next