fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first job (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The first job (open) Empty
PostSubject: The first job (open)   The first job (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Aoi walked ran in the shadows of the market area, leaping from buildings, and using his ninjutsu to jump into darkness. He was truly an enigma, or rather the shadowless ghost, or Silent Assssin Sky, or one of his other countless nicknames. He wasd in search of a tailor who was preparing shoes for the royal army. His objective, kill the tailor and report back to his master with his head or some sort of proof. He stopped right in the alley way across from the house and drew seven shuriken. He launched them all at the tailor, and four of them struck him in the head. The shuriken had a design of a dragon going around the center hole of the item. Aoi quickly ran through the darkness of the streets into the house of the man. Sudenly, he was ambushed by a number of royal guards.

"Damn, they knew i was coming."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The first job (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first job (open)   The first job (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 am

Aoi slowly pulled his ninjato out of it's sheath on his back, and slashed through the knights with ease. They tried to attack him, but the darkness was Aoi's playground, nd they dwelt in his specialty. He took out his chained scythe, and took the head off of the tailor. He stuffed it into a bag, and threw a smoke bomb on the ground and ran away from the area using his ninjutsu specialty.

"May the darkness consiume me."

With that said, Aoi double flipped, however, in his second flip he disappeared into a black portal, not to be seen anyhere near the house of the tailor.
Back to top Go down

The first job (open)
Page 1 of 1