fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 am

"nope," she said, smiling. "More weapons the better. Izared won't give in to two swords." She dropped back into her stance, holding Izared out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:49 am

He popped his neck again, moving his mask over his face. Moving faster now, he ran low to the ground, thrusting his longer sword to her gut and his left hand in front of his body waiting to be moved to block a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 am

She brought Izared down in a strong arc, slamming down on his sword as her hand came out to meet his. "Faster! You'll never get anywhere like this!" She brought her leg up at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 am

He moved his left hand and brought it down, swing his shorter blade to cut at her leg. As he did this, he pivited on his right hand so he could kick her side with his left leg and trip her with his right. "What did I say about the chain of fake attacks.....I hate repeating myself?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 am

She felt the sword cut her leg, but she ignored it and balanced on her hands, kicking between his legs. "Yeah? Well I hate cocky guys." Pushing up off her hands, she slammed into him, trying to head-butt him.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 am

He turned his hand so the blade (sharpened edge) in his right hand was up to the sky, as he caught her foot again, which might force her to fall on his blade. Seeing her head come towards his, he swung his head at hers also, head-butting back.

(if you fall your side will get cut.... deeply....so get out of it please.)
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 am

She saw him bring his blade under her and slammed her head into his, as he brought his to hers, then twisting to the side. She felt a little dizzy, but shook it off. She brought her foot up, raising her body to kick at his side as she pivoted on her foot.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 am

Once their heads hit, he got dazed. Falling down, he rolled back, away from Rowina and got to his feet. He just stood there, waiting for another attack.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am

Rowina rolled onto her feet, switching which hand she held Izared in. panting a little, she leapt over him, landing just behind him. Landing on one foot, she spun around, aiming Izared at his shoulder, her foot kicking at the back of his knee.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 am

Once she landed, he forward away from her and spun in the air, swinging his sword so the tip of his sword would graze her knuckles. As he landed on his feet, he moved his left shoulder so it popped. "You getting winded.....you need to learn to control your breathing so it doesn't happen.....try breathing with each swing or move....it might help your stamina."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am

She smiled and said, "i have pleanty of stamina." She stabbed at his chest and added, "My breathing helps me keep my mind on the fight so I don't slip into killing mode."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:21 am

He smiled at her comment and dropped to a knee using his Wakizashi to rest underneath her sword to block any downward thrusts as he swung his sword, blunt end first, at her side. "Your slowing down....I can tell...you need a set pace for those more talented opponents."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 am

She saw him swing his sword and let go of Izared, leaping over his swing, kicking at his face. "So you're a more talented opponent now? as i said, i hate cocky guys."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:37 am

"And you are to sure of yourself.....pride is a sign of weakness....besides, if I wasn't as skilled as I say I am, then you would have beaten me already." He moved his head enough to let her foot take his mask off his face. "You want to call this a draw....your bleeding from your leg...."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 am

She laughed and said, "Why would we call this a draw? I don't want to pay for drinks. I just got my first paycheck in a month."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 am

"Or you can say that you give up and I will pay..... and you might need a meal too....how does a steak sound?" He put his Wakizashi away, and picks up his mask. "I think this fight would keep going until one of us fainted."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 am

She laughed and nodded. "Fine, if you pay, I admit defeat... but thats just for now. Soon, I will beat you... and not by withdrawl."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 am

"What if I asked the king to hold a tournament.....we could go all out then...."Jak laughed and put his other sword away. "Down the road is a good place to eat...so lead on..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

She chuckled a little and led the way down the street. "If we were in a tournament, I think that they would have to have a no killing rule. Otherwise, I might kill a bunch of guys."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am

"Yeah true...but no killing for the semi's and the finals...." He smiled under his mask, "I wouldn't want you to die.... you might be useful."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 am

"Oh?" she asked. "And what makes you think I would be so useful to you? Have you done some check on my past jobs or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am

"Running though peoples pasts is not my style....I just like the way you use your blade...thats all." He said in a honest tone. "We should be there by now....ahh....there it is.." He pointed at the restaurant and walked in. The hostess took him to a private room away from all the other people and found him a table. "Three bottles of sake please." He waited for Rowina to sit before he did.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 am

She sat and crossed her legs under the table. "The food is good here I suppose." She laughed and her stomach growled. "I havn't eatten in a while."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 am

"Order what ever you want....my pockets go real deep...and feel free to take some out with you....they don't mind." He sat down as the waitress brought the sake and some water. "Anything else you would like?" Jak poured some sake for himself and some for Rowina. "Sure....I would like 5 egg rolls, your sweet and sour pork, fried rice and.....some chicken chao mian please."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 am

Rowina shook her head, a little surprised by the list of foods. "Um... you order something for me. I really don't care as long as I can eat." Her head spun a little and said, "I never really eat often at place with so much food. I usually just have the left overs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next