fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Job Search (Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Rowina laughed and stood over the leader, her eyes narrowing. "How does that feel?" she asked, mocking him.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Jak laughed hard, "Nice...."

Locus slowly got to his feet as blood dripped from his pants, his voice now near high pitch,"You bitch...". He swung his swords wildly at her, one to the left side of her face and the other to the right side of her body.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

She blocked the one aimed at her face, but the other one, cut through her side a little. Hitting his sword away, she taunted him, "Come on, you know you want it."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Jak stopped laughing once he saw blood come from Rowina, "Stop playing...he gets better once pissed..."I guess i should have told her that first....

Locus ignored her as he went for a kick but winced at the pain. He then swung his swords, both together, aimed at her side.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm

She parried his attack and just laughed. "Well, I'm just getting warmed up." Dropping into her crouch, she sprung up, kicking the leader's chest to push him onto the ground. With one foot on his chest, she hissed, "I'm not going to lose to some gang leader with no manhood."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Locus moved his swords in a circular fashion, going to try to chop Rowina's leg off, but Jak threw his wakazashi and blocked the attack, "Finish him Rowina...."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Rowina smiled and hissed, "Gladly." She brought her sword down on the leader's back, cutting into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Locus screamed like a girly man then slowly died. Jak busted out in laughter, "Three screams in one night...awesome..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 pm

She laughed and whipped off the dead leader's blood on his clothes. "I'll have to give Izared a good cleaning when I get back to the inn tonight," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 pm

"Why there....they have water here...just wipe the water off or it will rust..." Jak was still laughing, "Ow...also...chop his head off....proof will be needed." He tossed her a sack. "You earned your pay tonight.." He grabbed his wakazashi and put it away along with his katana. He got a clean cloth and gently moved it along your side, getting the blood off Rowina.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm

She chopped off the leader's head and set it in the bag. "I can clean myself you know," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Jak laughed, "I know...I just ...." He dropped the cloth and walked over to a door that he knew would lead out, ".....this way to get out...."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 am

She nodded and pulled her cloak tightly around her as she followed him to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9