fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Search (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Job Search (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm

"You convinced me to name my sword." He looked at it. "I just need to find a good name......" He kicked another rock, "Your past sounded interesting....sorry about how it came out....mine was all down hill from day one...." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:10 pm

She sighed and said, "Mine was bad from the moment I was conceived. Everyone knew that my mother was going to have a wild child on her hands."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:13 pm

"I was forced into that situation. You just happened to fall into it....it is sad to know how things happened, right." He looked up and saw a person he use to hang out with when he was younger. Jak waved high, but the guy huffed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Rowina noticed the gruffness of the other guy and asked, "Who was that? An old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 pm

"When I was younger, lead a gang, he must be mad that I was forced to leave....." He sighed, "I don't blame him."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm

"You had to leave?" Rowina asked. "Why? Did you get in trouble with the king or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yeah.... I lead one for about 6 or 7 years....followed a girl, you know, to make sure she stayed safe at night...." He looked up at the sky, "She was jumped and I jumped in...she was a lost maid from the castle...King wanted me dead, but the girl talked him out of it. The king said only if I gave up the gang and lived in the castle."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

"Oh," she said. "Do you miss the gang at all?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"Some times.....I was free....no rules....I was respected....sometimes I want to leave the castle but if I do, people like you would run after me." He turned down a street. "That building with all those torches is the guards post that has all the wanted posters."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm

She smiled and tried to lighten the mood. "Well, now I can hunt down guys who aren't like you."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

He smiled, "True...." Jak walked over to post and looked throw the posters. "Anyone you like?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 pm

She looked and saw a picture of a huge burly guy with long, shaggy hair. She smiled and said, "This guy. Perfect bait."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 pm

"What does it read?" He was looking over the other bounties. I don't remember seeing these.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 pm

"A jewel theif apprently," she said, reading the guy's stats.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:01 pm

"Really now....how much?" His curious raised.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:02 pm

"500,000 gold coins," she whispered. "That seems like a lot for one thief."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

"He must have a crew...." Jak looked at the poster and his face went white. ".....N-N-N-No......"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

"What?" she asked, looking at the poster.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:10 pm

"He was a ...... old friend.....he was my second and took over....." Jak sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 am

"Seriously?" she asked, sending him a quick glance. Looking back at the poster, she said, "This guy doesn't look all that menacing though .
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 pm

"Looks can be deceiving....you of all people should know that...." Jak let out a sigh, "I was the one who showed him everything....even how to fight...I don't know if his skills increased or not...."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:58 pm

She sighed and said, "He's probably drunk on power, the bastard."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

"He never was...." Jak began to think, "...He was always quite...never did much unless I told him to...I understand why is bounty is so high thou...it is because he is the leader of the biggest thief organization in this kingdom....and it was all thinks to me..." He snapped out of it, "You might need help...you mind if I tag along?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 pm

"No problem," she smiled. "I can't wait til I can beat that bastards ass."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 pm

"Well...since your "leading" where do you want to start?" Jak looked around. "We could try some old hideouts or the last one we were at?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Search (Open)   Job Search (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Search (Open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next