fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xion meets Alexander

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Suddenly a band of shadows leaped from the branch above him, aiming to slash at his head. While Xion simply stood on another branch on a diffrent tree, fifteen meters away from Alexander. She smiled evily before thinking about just ending this battle in him losing in shame. A dark portal appeared behind her, however, this portal was protected from everyone, including her. Noone could disrupt what was about to come.

"And thus, he begining ends."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Alex switched to another branch letting the other one get cut
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Xion simply watched as the shadows began to swarm the tree. Some climbing up it, others leaping and slashing at him. She looked back to see the portal behind her beginning to take shape into someone, or something. Xion stuck her hand up infront of her, and made no other movements.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 pm

"Huh whats the point i'm dead anyways"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 pm

The creatures slashed away at his flesh, the ones with blue ensignias sending slash waves at him containing their poison. Sudenly, a shadow that looked exactly like Seiki, with the same scythe except pitch black, appeared behind Xion. This shadow creature took ff at amazing speeds, untraceble by the naked eye, including Alexander's, and slashed at him furiously as it got within close enough range.

"You'll be more than dead when your beyond even your own healing."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 pm

"Im a vampire I'm already truely dead any pain you inflict on me doesn't matter"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:08 pm

The shadow disappated, and Xion turned around, and started to alk away. She waved him a silent goodbye, and walked through one of her dark portals.

"Your an idiot."

Suddenly another portal appeared for Alex to walk through to return to the castle. He had lost this battle, that was for sure, and he was the one who was left on his knees in a mental battle, that was something he could not change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xion meets Alexander
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3