fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xion meets Alexander

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Xion meets Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:06 am

Xion stood in the center of the deep forest, the sky covered in black storm clouds and the wind blowing furiously. Xion wore her usual black cloak and her hodd covered her face. She carried no weapons except her hidden bombs and smoke bombs, besides that, there was nonthing on her.

"Where am i?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am

"How did get here" alex puzzeled
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am

Xion looked around trying to find her way out of the forest, but just went deeper and deeper into the forest untill she stumbled upon a waterfall. She removed her hood and washed her face with the water from the small lake made by the waterfall. She thought she heard a crackle from a stixk breakig or something of the like and turned around quickly.

"Who's there!?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 am

"I'll tell you if you tell me where we are"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am

Xion looked around for the figure, searching for his or her body. She walked towards where she heard the voice, but saw nonthing. Then, she decided her best stratagey would be to lure him out.

"Death Valley, now who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 am

"My name is Alexander and i am lost one second im on a road know im here"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:36 am

Xion gave him a puzzled look before she tried to find him. SHe looked through the brush and in the water, but fond noone. She stopped searching and finally just looked around, asking him another question.

"Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 am

"on top of the hill"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 am

Xion turned around and looked upward to see Alex ontop of the waterfall. She flipped up there and landed across from him. She gave him a blank expression. She seemed like she was confused or just plain curious, but that was her normal expression. The bottom of her jacket wisped a little as a cold breeze blew by.

"Alexander eh? Why does your name sound so familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:46 am

"I am next for the throne"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

Xion placed a finger on her chin, and shook her head. She thought on and on as hard as she could, when finally she snapped her fingers, remembering who he was. She gave him a slight smile before asking another question. What a cuious woman no?

"No, that wasn't it, wait.... Alexander the Vampire, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:50 am

"How did you only people close to me know that"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:53 am

Xion pu up two fingers and then winked at him, giving him a cocky smiloe. Then she gave him a small hint on who she was... not.

"Don't my eyes remind you of someone? Or maybe this'll help. 'I am the Graceful Assassin, Mrluxia!!'

As she quoted her father, she twirled gracefully as a rain of flower petals came down around her body. She giggled a little as she came to a stop, and pretended to hold a scythe behind her back, exactly like her father did.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

"Your related to marluxia and judging by your appearance your his daughter"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am

She giggled and put up two fingers and winking at him. She swiftly aerial flipped over behind him, and whispered in his ear.

"So, how is your relationship with Seiki going?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 am

"Fine" alex thought 'God Danmitt how does she know everything'
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

She giggled before turning around and looking up at the sky. She felt the cool breeze go by, and listened to the aniimals that moved around in the area around her, to the birds that chirped, and the grand roar of the waterfall. She saw and heard it as nonthing but pure beauty, something her father would definately want to see. 'Father said this guy was a real chump, but he dosen't look it.'

"I know alot of things about you, Alexander."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am

"Im going to assume your father said i was a quote "Pathetic Loser" "
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:07 am

Xion nodded gleefully, and turned back to him, a gentle smile on her face. Her eyes were closed, making her seem like the happiest person on the earth.

"So, are you prepared to lose?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:08 am

"*sigh* must we do this"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 am

Xion raised an eyebrow, and gave him a confused look. Then she opened her arms wide, and little pure black creatures appeared, swarming around Alexander.

"Who said anything about 'we'? It's just you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:12 am

alex leaped over the swarm and landed behind the girl
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 am

Right when he landed behind her, she flipped into the swarm, and disappeared in a black and purple portal of darkness. The creatures all leaped towards Alexander, and ttempted to slash at him with their claws.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 am

alex shifted to the side and said "I won't fight you girl"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:19 am

Xion stood hidden in the forest as she clicked her tongue in sadness before disappearing in another darkness portal. Suddenly, seventy more of the shadow creatures arose from the ground, and all attempted to attack Alexander, surrounding him on all sides and angles. Then, Xion spoke, her voice echoing from all directions to confuse him.

"You really don't have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xion meets Alexander   Xion meets Alexander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xion meets Alexander
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next