fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xion XIV "The Hidden Light"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Xion XIV "The Hidden Light" Empty
PostSubject: Xion XIV "The Hidden Light"   Xion XIV "The Hidden Light" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 am

name: Xion

Nickname: XIV (14)

place in the kingdom: None

job: Mage

side: Good

history: Xion was born far from fantasia and the land of the othersiders in a small city that was unpopulated and only consisted of nearly fifteen people at the most. Out of those fifteen, she was one of them. Her father was a member of a merc group called Organization XIII. He was the leader of the group, Marluxia. Her mother was Aqua, Marluxia's wife, currently ex-wife, and number VI of the organization. Xion was known as XV once she turned thirteen. Her parents had trained her to become an excellent weapons master. A goddess of all weapons. She also uses her magic to her advantage, although she is usually known for her spells that increase the abilities of her allies and herself. Once she turned fifteen, she was seperated from her father who mysteriously lef the organization to become a solo merc. Once her father left, Aqua, her mother, passed away. Xion's mother was killed by a small group of bandits who she sought to destroy for their trechourous acts.

Xion practiced dark magic as a way to get back at those bandits and destroy them all, but once she finally got th chance to kill them, sh was horribly injured by a akward monster that came to the bandits aid. However, the monster killed the bandits, and vanished from view within minutes of its attack towards her. She was hospitalized for an entire year before she was fully healed and her father came and took her from the city. Now she works alongside Marluxia and Rowina, as their daughter and partner.

attacks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xion on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

PostSubject: Re: Xion XIV "The Hidden Light"   Xion XIV "The Hidden Light" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:27 am

approved
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: Xion XIV "The Hidden Light"   Xion XIV "The Hidden Light" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:21 am

ok this is still approved but alex, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN APPROVE! >> and ive told you this before, so dont give me crap. next time im stiping you of your mod power
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xion XIV "The Hidden Light"   Xion XIV "The Hidden Light" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xion XIV "The Hidden Light"
Page 1 of 1