fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander, Vampire Prince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander River

Alexander, Vampire Prince Empty
PostSubject: Alexander, Vampire Prince   Alexander, Vampire Prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:03 am

Name: Alexander

Race: Half-Elf/Vampire

Alignment: Good

Short Bio: Born 2 years before prince yuki prince alexander knows that he is to be king but never let that get to his head he demanded that he go to school with the normal children and wear normal clothes he excelled in school but not athletics and was teased for it but he didn't care because he knew thats what normal kids went through. After going through school he went away to college for 4 years when he was 16 when he came back and was twenty he changed his skin was pale and he became isolated. he told his parents on his 18th birthday he went out with some friends on the way home he was separated from his friends and bitten by a vampire. He know lives like he used to and hides his secret from his subjects.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Alexander, Vampire Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander, Vampire Prince   Alexander, Vampire Prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am

Very Happy awesome approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Alexander, Vampire Prince
Page 1 of 1