fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Meetings (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 am

Marluxia followed behind him, and simply opened up his arms.

"Do your worse, filthy scum."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am

Taking a key out of his pocket, he opened a large cell door, lights suddenly flickering on. A large metal table with thick leather straps sat in the middle of the room, a table covered in knives, needles, and various other tools nearby. There were several chains along the back wall. Ushering him in, he closed the door and locked it, throwing the key on the floor in the hall. "Welcome to my world."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 am

Marluxia shrugged and plopped himself down on the table.

[colo=violet]"I've seen scarier."[/color]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 pm

"I'm sure," Xavier said dryly. "Take off your shirt and pants."
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Marluxia sighed and unzipped his jacket pulling it off and tossing it on a chair. Afterwards, he pulled off his dress shirt and pants along with the shoes, and tossed them on the chairs aswell. He laid down on the bed, nd sighed lazily.

"How long is this gonna take?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 pm

"Not sure," he said, strapping Marluxia down. He walked over to the table and moved his fingers over the smallest knives. "Not sure..." His eyes had that crazed look that he got whenever he was about to torture.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Marluxia sighed and then gave the man a disgusted look.

"You have thirty minutes."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 pm

He rolled his eyes and said, "I'm sure you'll be counting the seconds." Turning down the lightly so it was dim, he picked up a small knife and held it up for Marluxia to see. "I guess I'll start with Bloody Knives."
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Marluxia simply clis eyes, and went to sleep. This man's tortures were nothing thanks to what he went through.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 pm

He smiled and slowly cut into Marluxia side with the knife, moving it as slowly as possible to create more and more pain.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Marluxia's eye twitched a little, and he smiled warmly as the knife went down his side.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Plunging it in as far as it would go, he took another one and slowly put it in Marluxia's shoulder, near the neck.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Marluxia didn't make any sudden movements or even flinch, he just laid there unconsious of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:37 pm

He took three more knives and put them down his right side, stopping to watch blood flow down onto the metal.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 pm

One of Marluxia's eyes opened as he clicked his tongue.

"Your running out of time you know?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

"I still have another twenty some minutes," he laughed, putting in three more knives.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Marluxia sighed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Snorting, he decided to switch to another one. Pulling on a cord, he stepped back and watched the needles fall into Marluxia's chest.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Marluxia's left eye twitched a little before he finally gave in.... he burped a little and giggled.

"Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Meetings (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2