fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Meetings (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Night Meetings (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:44 am

Xavier was walking along the edge of the lake, his sword at his side. Knives were tucked into his long jacket and in various other places.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am

Marluxia held his scythe in his hand, walking through the forest untill he came upon Yuki Lake. It was rumored that a strange man was walking down by there, which meant that Xavier was probably here. Marluxia's dark magic seemed to surround him, giving off a black and purple aura of fire around his body.

"Show your face Xavier."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 am

Xavier looked up and saw the man. He blinked and asked, "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:22 am

Marluxia placed his scythe outward, and he gracefully leaned back on one leg. Then revealing his face by pulling off his hood, he gave the man a cold stare.

"The man who will make you pay for your sins."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 am

"Oh great," Xavier hissed, recognizing him. "Its my daughter's husband."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 am

Marluxia gave him a cold smirk before motioning for him to come at him.

"You should tell your mother that she is getting to old to still be a whore."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 am

Rolling his eyes, he hissed, "I didn't come here to fight you. So go back to your own whore."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 am

The second he said those words, a haze clone Marluxia came out of the ground ad struck at him with a long katana (about the length of Sephiroth's) and swung it at Xavier, aiming to slash open his back. Marluxia taunted the man as soon as his clone attacked, acting as if he was unguarde by giving a long speech.

"As if! Why don't I remind you how tough the crowd you're dealing with really is."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:32 am

Xavier rolled his eyes and spun, ducking under the clones blade. Dodging around it, he spun on the heel of his foot, his hands still in his pocket. "Well you don't know who you're dealing with, kid."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 am

Marluxia simply raised his hands into the air and shrugged, a emotionless smirk on his face. He suddenly sent two more haze clones at him, one using a sword connected to a chain, while the other carried the scythe in its hand,. The clone with the scythe struck out at Xavier, aiming to stab him in the stomach, while the other clone sent the blade straight for his gut.

"You don't know when to quit."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 am

He leapt up over the chained sword, kicking the scythe out of the way. "Thats why I'm still alive." He ran towards the guy and kicked at his chest, hoping to push him down. If he managed to get him tied up, he could use his best skills...
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 am

Suddenly Marluxia was absorbed in darkness, and disappeared from view. Suddenly, Marluxia appeared behind Xavier, and aimed to wrap his arms around him.

"Now that we're getting to know each other better...don't you go off and die on me now!"

Right when he said that, another haze clone came from the ground, and slashed at Xavier's chest.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am

Sighing, he glanced back at Marluxia and raised up his leg, kicking him in the balls, hard.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:48 am

Marluxia was kicked in the balls, but turned into a piece of wood, while his haze clone succeeded in slashing at the man's chest, giving him only a half a second chance to dodge. Marluxia taunted him again, his voice echoing through the area.

"Be a good boy now!"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 am

Xavier hissed and just let his clone slash him, smiling a little when the blade didn't cut him. A knife was hidden right there and he kicked up at Marluxia's stomach, trying to get out of his grip. "Good boy? Shouldn't you save that tone for your whore?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

The Haze clones strike didn't harm him, but what he was about to feel would. Suddenly, the haze clone began to twirl with amazing speed, swinging the blade around at untraceble speed. He leaned in towards Xavier, aiming to cut off his arm.

"Yes. Let your anger grow..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 am

Xavier ducked out of Marluxia's grip by pushing himself down and rolling away. "How about I make a deal with you..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 am

The haze clone fadd away, and Marluxia suddenly appeared beneath him, flipping out of the way he was coming down.

"Why would i make a deal with scum like you?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am

"Because then I would leave Rowina alone if you did," he said.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

Marluxia gritted his teeth, and then slendered his crystal blue eyes.

"Speak."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 am

"You have to let me practice my torture techniques on you," he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

Marluxia took a step back, before finally, agreeing to this man's wishes. He nodded slowly, and made his scythe disappear in a rain of sparkles.

"Tsk, you have a deal."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am

He smiled wickedly and said, "Follow me." He headed away from the lake, heading to a small shack in the middle of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 am

Marluxia followed him untill they came to a small shack in the middle of the woods.

"If i die, my daughter will kill you, and so will the rest of Organization XIII. Your soul will never know peace!"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 am

He smiled wickedly over his shoulder and said, "I won't kill you... just torture the hell out of you. It is my best skill..." He led him inside and led him down the stairs that decended down into a huge dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Meetings (Open)   Night Meetings (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Meetings (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next