fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

He gently chuckled and looked at her beautiful eyes before answering her. But before he could, he kissed her on the mouth more passionately this time, and then decided to reply.

"I can change that."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm

She bit her bottom lip, looking away from him. "Aa....how so..." She asked/said blinking a few times, looking at the moon reflection.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 pm

He gently stroked her hleft cheek, and then pressed her body up against his chest.

"It appears, i have already done so by just kising you."

He turned her around and placed her gently on his bare chest, stroking her hair. Hie kept a cold face, although that was by force of habit.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Yuzuki sighed, and closed her eyes. "F-fine...I'll come with you...."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Minamoto huckled slightly, knowing she would never urn the offer down. Although, eality, he came here not to get her for her power, but actually found her rather atractive. He then took off his armor, nd threw it back onto dry land before speaking again.

"Why don't we swim little first? The land in which i live has no beautiful lakes like these. Or beautiful women like you."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Yuzuki rolled her eyes, walking back to the land. "I'm not too fond about swimming..." She muttered, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Minamoto, simply stood there and then folded his wings back into his back where they became invisible again. He then let himself fall into the water as his hair fell out of its neat style.

"Oh come now, i've been dieing to see one of these famous underground caves full of diamonds you always see to find."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm

She sighed, and slid in the water. "They're quite easy to find..." She mumbled, glancing back up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Minamoto swam up behind her, and looked up at the moon. He didn't know what it was that intrigued her about it, but did not wish to be rude and ask.

"Yea, for you maybe."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Yuzuki smirked, knowing it was true. She closed her eyes, seeing even thought they were closed, a cavern. "There..." She muttered before swimming under to the cave's opening.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Minamoto swam behind her before comig to the opening of the cave. He was able to keep his eyes wide open, and then looked to her as they swam to the opening of the cave. He pretended to be looking at the crystal, however, his eyes were actually focused on her.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Yuzuki looked at they crystals that had been in the cave. "Like i said, easy."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Minamoto touched one of the crystals, and it turned pure black. He quickly stepped back, making sure not to touch anymore of them. Then he walked up behind Yuzuki and gently wrapped his arms around her.

"What do you tink of these diamonds?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm

"I love them." She mumbled, seeing the pure black crystal. Yuzuki reached up, pulling it out, and looking down at it.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:37 pm

He watched her pick up the crystal and stare at it, then sighed as he lookd down at the ground before speaking.

"Why did you agee to join me?"

He sat down indian tyle, and leaned forward placing his elbow on his leg, and resting his chin on his head.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

She looked back at him. "I wanted to.....because like you said...we're the same.....and for once..in years i think I can trust you.."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Minamoto nodded slowly, and then closed his eyes slowly. That wasn't the answer he wanted to hear, but he accepted it nonetheless. He then slowly begn to open his mind and ears so he could hear everything around him. H just sat there, and waited for her to say something, or do something.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 pm

She walked over, and sat next to him. "Is there another reason why you came after me? Most people tend to stay away from me.."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Minamoto kept his eyes closed as they revertd back to their natural color. Then when she came and sat down next to him and asked if he came after her for another reaon. He started to open hiseyes, but instead kept them closed.

"I came looking for you because..... because, like i said earlier, i want to make you stronger and have you on my side. That is all."

He opened his eyes slowly, his time they were a green color, and he simply continued to keep them slendered, staring at the cavewall covered in crystals.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:51 pm

"I see.." Yuzuki said laying back on the ground. She looked up at all the crystals, knowing some would help her once the cloth was back on her face.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Minamoto reached into her poket and placed the cloth back in her hand. Then he laid down next to her and looked at the crystals. He reached up into the air with one hand, and pretended to grab the ceiling.

"I want all of Fantasia to be in the palm of my hand, and i want you to live long enough to see that. Think you can survive long enough?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:57 pm

She nodded her head slightly. "Yeah...I think I'll be able to." She said looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Minamoto looked over to her, and smiled warmly, then e felt his body trying to move against his will, however, he kept his eyes locked onto Yuzukis.

"Good, i need someone to help me run the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 pm

"Alright...I'll live that long..I promise." Yuzuki said, with the tips of her lips twitching up.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Minamoto couldn't resist, and passionately kissed Yuzuki again, this ime sliding his tongue into her mouth. He closed his eyes gently into the kiss, not knowing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night walk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next