fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Yuzuki walked down the small path to the lake. The cloth was in her hands, her near white, but yet blue eyes looked only at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Minamoto walked through his portal of darkness to Yuki Lake. He walked into the area behind a young lady, his long purple hair lifting slightly in the wind. He did not wear his golden wings, gantlet, or crown, but kept on his golden katana and armor. He walked up behind the girl ho looked at the ground, and spoke to her, his voice gentle and kind.

"Excuse me, do you know where this place is? I'm kinda lost."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Yuzuki stood still, hearing someone. "Your at Yuki Lake..." She mumbled but loud for him to hear. She placed the black cloth over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Minamoto slendered his eyes, and simply brushed a strand of hair from out of his face. Then he walked up beside the girl as she placed a black cloth over her eyes. He gave her an akward look, and then spoke again, this time his voice was almost as gentle as a whisper.

"Ah, then i am in the right place. Could you tell me where i could find someone who knew a little about Black Magic?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 pm

She turned her head to him. "What do you need to know?" She said, wondering why this person wanted to know black magic.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:54 pm

He stroked his chin slowly, trying to think of the many things he needed to know about that dealed with dark magic. Then, one particular answer popped into his mind. He slendered his cold, emotionless eyes, and replied to the woman.

"It isn't what i need to know, it's about who i need."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:56 pm

She crossed her arms, coating her right hand in darkness, although keeping it un-see able by using white magic. "And 'who' are you looking for."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 pm

He contemplated her question arefully before he remembered the words of his lord. He turned his back on the lady before answering her question with a slight chuckle before he spoke. He slowly walked towards the edge of the lake, and sighed.

"Yuzuki Shino, i have finally found you."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:01 pm

"Tck. What the F**king hell do you want from me." She snapped at this man, letting the darkness spell see able.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 pm

He laughed as she cursed at him, her voice seemingly full of anger. He turned back towards her before coating his entire body in a black and purple aura of darkness. Then he slowly lifted himself off of the ground, and smiled devilishly.

"I want you to help me with a small project, if you don't mind. Ha! What are you going to do with that magic in your hand? Attack me with it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:05 pm

"What the bloody f**king hell are you talking about." She said, seeing that the crystals within the ground started to become unstable.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Minamoto suddenly disappeared in a swarming dark mas of evil aura, and disappeared. Then he suddenly appeared behind Yuzuki, gently placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Don't you want to punish those wo tormented you and chained you in that filthy cave? I can help you make them all pay, all you have to do is join me."

He whispered this into her ear lightly, his arms wrapped around her body. His voice was cold and full of evilness now that he spoke with true intention in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 pm

She smirked, knowing. "Why would you give a bloody damn about me?" Her body tensed up, as his arms wrapped around her body.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Minamoto smirked devilishly and gently raised his hand and removed her cloth. Then he kissed her cheek gently, and spoke, his words coming out hollow and full of darkness.

"I don't care about you, i just care about you learning to control these powers of yours. I want to make you stronger, wiser, better. I want them to suffer for being so rthless to a pretty face like yours."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 pm

She snapped her eyes shut, never letting anyone see her eyes. "I was trained by my father in the dark arts, and learned white magic on my own...I'm fine were I'm at."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Aoi gently chuckled before emoving her hands. He continued to whisper in her ear, his voice growing colder everytime he spoke. The black and purple ara began to surround his body again as he gently wrapped his arms back around her.

"Oh come now, why won't you join me? You and i could punish those who call his monsters and demons. We can make them suffer and feel the same ain you felt. Just open those beautiful eyes, and look at me. And you will see everything diffrently."

Minamoto's purple eys started to glow as he spoke, until they seemed to be a neon purple, glowing off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 pm

"NO I never open, nor let people see them." The crystals below them started to move away from that one spot, making the ground able to cave in at any minute. 'Join him....'
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Minamoto chuckled evily, and slid his hand down her leg, and kissed her gently on the cheek again. Suddenly, his dark aura seemed to rage off of his body, as he felt danger coming closer to him, yet he refused to give up.

"You can trust me, i am just like you. I was tortured and mistreated, but i gained a unique ability like you did."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm

"Ya need to catch me first...." Yuzuki smirked, making a clicking noise with her tongue, having the ground cave in. But using late minute wind magic let her fly over near the lake itself. "Shi Hoshi.." She mumbled, letting darkness cover her, only for anyone, or thing unable to see her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

When the ground caved in, Minamoto simply chuckled and his golden wings burst out of his back, ripping open his kimono showing his muscular body. He simply stood there in the air, floating. Then when she disappeared, he simply covered himself in darkness, and disappeared completly from view.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm

"What are you, an evil angel." Yuzuki said running in all directions, making her voice to seem to be all around, and not one spot.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Minamoto chuckled slightly, standing in one place, but his voice echoed over the entire area.

"No, i'm better than an evil angel. I a Bishamonten, The God of War."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:45 pm

"War? Well then...as you will know, I hate war." Yuzuki said, standing on the water in the lake. She glanced up to see the moon was in the middle of the sky. "Tender moon...." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Minamoto suddenly appeared behind her, and wrapped his arms around her. Then he whispered into her ear, his purple eyes still faintly glowing.

"I am also known as the god of love."

After he said this, he pushed his warm body up against hers, and chuckled evily. The he gently kissed her on the lips this tim, and looked at her closed eye.

"Open hem."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 pm

"love will never come to my cold heart..." She muttered, finally opening her eyes. She looked up at him, with the faint blue eyes.

(her eye color is in the siggy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night walk   A Night walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night walk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next