fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Aoi walked over and his servat followed riht behind him from behind the tree. He knelt down, and checked her for a fever. He reached into his jcket and pulled out small vile of a pale liquid ad poured it into her mouth. He then placed it back into his jacket and looked back at Aoi with an expressionless face.

"It's just a small case of the flu. She just needs some rest and medicine. I'll deliver them to the castle tommorow. Keep an eye on her mr.Jak.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 pm

lori's breathing was deep and you could tell by her face she was in pain
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 pm

"That's it...." Jak picked Air up, "If you guys can't do this....then I know someone who can...."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Sato, the servant, gave the man a dirty look as he called suggested him to be worn, and he turned his back to the man. He was about to walk off before Aoi placed his hand on his shoulder and shook his head no. He reached into his own jacket and pulled out a vile with the same fluid in it. He pushed it ino Jak's hand, and gave him a cold, emotionless look in the eye.

"I swear, if she dies because you didn't giv her this medicine, i'll hunt you down, and shove your ribcage down your throat."
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:30 pm

air opened her eyes just barly, seeing jak she smiled lightly

Last edited by airashii naito on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 pm

"........." Jak's eyes turned to stone, his breathing increased. He laid Air down and gave her the medicine. "........." After the last drop was gone, Jak stood up, drawing his sword and popping his neck, ".............." He turned, facing Aoi, "...................." He took two steps and drew his wakizashi, and he whispered, "...............thats enough.........." Swing his sword at Aoi's throat.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Aoi simply blocked the blade with the sheath to his ninjato, and gave the man emotionless stare, not budging the slightest bit. His servant was standing there, a few yards away from the two, just watching the battle. He knew his master wouldnot want interference, and decided it would be best for him to just watch.

"Is it enough?"
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm

air sat up slightly "jak stop" she said as loudly as she could
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Jak tilted his head enough to see that Air was fine. Turning his head back to Aoi, "I don't who you are or what the hell your name is...." Jak took a step forward, sliding his blade against the sheath of the others weapon, "........but like a coward in the night like you are, you spout of a threat to me, and you touch my girl......." He swung his wakizashi towards Aoi's side and also pushed his katana against the sheath to were if Aoi tried to block again, he would get hit by one of the blades.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Aoi had chose the wrong day to come not prepared for battle, but there were two things he always kept in handy. He quickly grabbed his rapier, and slid it out of his sheath, blocking the mans wazakashi, and pushed, redirecting the mans first sword by sliding it down the sheath of his ninjato to throw his own blade out to block his wazakashi. Then, his voice emotionless and cold, he spoke back giving the man a cold stare.

"I did not touch Airashii, an my threat was within reasonable means. This girl just makes me feel sorry that someone like you could be so selfish! She was an outcast, but you accepted her, so i'll let it slide this time. But before you swing your blades, you learn your place!!"

Furiated, Aoi turned around as a cool breeze blew through the air, and made his way back to his servant.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 pm

air felt dizzy "jak" she said and she fell back down to the ground
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 pm

"You did touch her you cocky little shit.....You kissed her hand right before me...and I'm willing to bet that you touched her before I showed up....I to was a outcast, I was one of the most wanted criminals in this whole kingdom, AND I DO KNOW MY PLACE....IT'S MORONS LIKE YOURSELF THAT NEED TO KNOW THEIR PLACE, YOUR NOTHING NEXT TO ME I COULD SNAP MY FINGERS AND YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN I MINUTES......" Just then he heard Airashii call out, and like lightning, his swords were put away, and he caught her, picked her up and took off running to the castle. Once he was out of sight of Aoi, he spoke softly, "You need to lay down, and don't you dare leave the castle with out me again..." He kissed her cheek turning down the main road just a minute from the Castle, "....Your father better not kill me for this...."
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

"jak, im so sorry" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2