fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 pm

lori sat on the swing at the play ground, she wore a simple purple dress the went just below she knees

Last edited by airashii naito on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 am

Aoi walked to the playground, and sat on a bench, when he noticed a young female sitting on the swing in a purple dress. She seemed lonely and unhappy, and Aoi simply chuckled at te site of her. He was an evil manipulator, but he cared not if she was so young, he decided to walk over to her and try to get her to explain why she was so sad. He got up, his black and red suit not geting a speck of dust on it, and walked towards her, his black dress shoes seeming o gleam in the sunlight. He walked up beside her, and gave her a sentimental look as he slendered his eyes.

"Why are you alone?"

Aoi pushed his pink and black hair from out front of his face, and looked down on the girl gently smiling.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:15 am

lori looked up at him with her nartual blue eyes, she hadnt worn her contacts or her wig that made her hair longer. lori stared at him for a moment then back to the ground "what do you care" she said glaring at the ground
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:38 am

Aoi's gentle hands slid down her left cheek smoothly like a rose petal. He then pushed he swing a litle for her to go a wee bit higher. At the sametime his ninjato and rapier seemed to make a 'clank' noise whenever he moved. He looked her in the eye, his eyes full of emotions, and ently pushed her again.

"Why not try to make friends? All the kids seem nice to me."
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 am

"i have tried, but none of them want anything to do with me" she said, almost letting a smile brake thought when he pushed her, but held it back and staied staring at the ground
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am

Aoi chuckled slightly, and then sat down in the swing next to her and started to rock back and forward. He looked at her with a kind smile on his face, he wasn't wearing his lip rings though, and he wore only three rings on each finger. He then gently patted her on the head, and wondered why a pretty irl like her had no friends.

"Why would they not want to be friends with a pretty girl like you?"
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 am

lori looked at him strange then he patted her on the head and blushed lightly when called her pretty "i'm not pretty" she sighed "my looks are plain, that they dont like me because im differnt"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am

Aoi laughed gently, his voice almost feminine as he gave her a caring look. He looed up at the sky, and then began to spoke, his voice smoother than a ripple of water.

I know how it feels to be not liked because you are diffrent. But your looks aren't plain, actually i would like to see what you look like without that wig on. I mean, look at me, i'm no beauty, but there is still another that loves me."

Last edited by Aoi on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 am

air smiled and looked at the ground "i guess your right" she said closing her eyes and thinking about jak
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 am

Shin smiled warmly, he could tell she had met someone she had loved aswell. He gently pushed a strand of hair from out front of her face, and smiled warmly. His pink streaked hair hanged low on his shoulders, when he slowly twisted one of his pink streaks and then put his bun back in.

"Is there someone in your life that you love?"
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 am

air looked up at him smiling and nodded "his name is jak"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 am

Aoi's sudden smile turned into an emotionless stare as she mentioned his name. He felt his fist tighten, and quikly stood up as he looked at the girl. His voice was cold as ice yet smooth as a finished blade.

"Jak? I'm going to pretend i didn't just hear his disgustig name."
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

loris eyes widened and she started to shake from fear of him. he had went to a nice man to a stange demon. she gulped shrinking in her seat
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 am

Aoi quickly snapped back into reality, and stepped back once. He shook his head, and aoligized over and over. He couldn't believe that just the sound of his name would cause him to have a sudden outburst like that. He noticed the girl shake and sinking back in her seat, and he looked at his hands in awe. He was becomin a monster, and scaring this poor girl.

"I' sorry, i didn't mean that."

He knelt down next to her, ad bowed sloemnly. He asked for her forgiveness, not even looking up at her face.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:26 am

"i-its ok" she said slowly calming herself but still slightly scared "thou art forgiven" she said letting alittle of her royal tongue slip out but now noticing, even posing for a maid her how life, her father still managed to teach her how to be queen one day.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 am

Where did she run off to this time...?? Jak looked around, wearing his normal black and white outfit with his mask on. If she is back at the lake....I'm gonna kick my..... At that moment he saw her at the park and walked to her. "Why did you come here alone.....never mind that...your allowed your privacy...I would just like to know just if something happened." He moved his mask enough to give Airashii on the cheek then putting his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:36 am

Aoi stood up slowly as she forgave him when Jak came into the picture. He gae this akward looking figure a cold stare, his eyes slendered and emotionless. His mouth was straight, showing no sadness, anger, or happiness. He was just blank. He slowly placed a hand on his rapier as he looked over to the young girl.

"Airashii, who is this man?"

He gently pushed his long hair from ou front of his left eye, giving him full view of the figure.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 am

air quickly hugged jak and turned around, making sure she was right infount of him. "t-this i-is j-j-jak" she said her fear raising agian
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 am

Jak looked up and noticed him touch the other touch his sword. That isn't nice.....I was gonna say "Hi" but never mind..... He kept his eyes normal as he looked through his mask. "Baby....there is no need to protect me...." he said in a kind and loving voice, "...I was made the guardian of you for a reason..." [i]I also don't need to hold back as I get Air to safety....[/i[
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 am

Aoi's eyes slendered even more as his eyes stayed emotionless. He gritted his teeth secretly, buit made sure not to give the slightest expression. He simply gave a slight bow, and lazily tilted his head. Then straightning it back up, he gave him his same, cold emotionless stare.

"It is a pleasure to eet you Jak."

He took his hand off of his blade, avoiding a fight just this once to keep Airashii safe. He held back his anger, and walked up to Airashii. He gently took her hand, and kised it softly.

"Remember, you are beautiful no matter what they say. And being diffrent is not a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

air blushed lightly and nodded "right" she said, releved that aoi kept his cool and turned, hugging jak
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 am

Once Jak saw him kiss Air's hand, he closed his eyes and everything around him he ignored. Did he just..... Suddenly without warning to anyone around him, Jak turn his illusion magic on, making the area around them seem as a volcano. The sight looked real, the sounds sounded real, the heat felt real, it was near perfect, and the only other person that could look thought this was the mage that stayed in the castle basement. "Did you just....?" The illusion was only effecting the other male (Aoi), Air didn't know what was going on. Jak wrapped one arm around Air, and the other on the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 am

Aoi wasn't the slightst bit affected by the little trick he pulled. Why? Because he sat in a tree a few yards away from the area, watching. The Aoi that was trapped in the volcano kept his ool, and refrained from fighting in order to keep innocents, preferably Airashii, from being harmed in the battle. It just simply stood there for a few moments untill it finally exploded into a bunch of shadows. The real Aoi just chuckled, and sent another clone back to the scene.

"Why don't you take a chill pill, and leave? You obiously have some anger issues you need to fix."
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 am

lori looked around confused, but then got really dizzy. she felt really cold, but her body was burning up. her eyes felt heavy then she suddenly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 am

Jak canceled his illusion after Air feel limp in his hands, "AIR!?!?!?!?" he knelt down beside her. "Baby, this is why you don't leave the castle...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bored! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored! (open)   bored! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next