fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Aoi quickly hugged her tighter, and pressed her face into his chest. Then he smiled gently, and looked up at the sky.

"He's watching us Rowina. He's one of the many stars up there, just watching over you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Her shoulders shook as her sobs quieted, burying her face in his chest. "My mother's boyfriends..." She shuddered, remembering the strikes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Aoi simply shushed her, and slowly stroked her hair and back. He kissed her on the forehead gently before a tear fell from his eye as he remembered killing his sister.

"I know your pain, but it is best to just push it away."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm

"They would beat me after they beat my mother and sister." Her eyes widened a little as she shuddered. "I would stand up for them cause my brothers ignored it. Fists... sticks... anything within reach they'd hit me with..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Aoi's eyes feeled with rage, slowly urning red again. He then looked down on her, and asked a simple question.

"Who did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 pm

"Various men... My mother wasn't married and she had a variety of boyfriends. I don't remember any of their names..." She shook her head and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 pm

He simply tried to control his anger, but then decided it would be best to just avoid causing any damage. He slowly kissed her gently, and then gave her a confident smile.

"They will never touch you now that i'm around."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 pm

She laughed a little, wipping away her tears. "I left that behind when I went with Father. Of course, he wasn't my biological father. Mother never told me who my real father was."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Aoi gave her a reassuring smile, and kissed her gently when a cold breeze went through the area. He slowly stood up, and cacked his neck and fist.

"You go inside and make sure the others are ok. I'll be in after i smoke a cig really quick"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 pm

She gave him a strange look and hugged him again. "Sorry, I'm just not feeling very good today," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm

He hugged her back gently, hen suddenly a knife fell out of his pocket. He quickly stepped on it in an effort to hide it, and smiled sweetly.

"It is ok hun, ask Sato-san for some medicine. He'll help you out."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 pm

She saw the knife and gave him a strange look. "Are you going to try and commit suicide?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Aoi smiled sweetly and shook his head. Then he pushed a strand of hair from out front of her face.

"No, i couldn't leave you with our child alone."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm

"Then what are you doing with a knife?" she asked, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

He hugged her back gently, and simply stroked her hair.

"I don't know who to trust anymore, so i took it with me for protection."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

"Uh-huh," she laughed, hugging him tighter. "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:56 pm

It took Aoi a while to think of a truthful answer. In the back of his mind, he didn't even trust her or himself. He just wanted it all to fade away, but he lied to keep her happy.

"Yea, i do trust you. And only you."

He kissed her pasionately, and finally picked up the knife and threw it far away from them.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

She laughed and framed his face with her hands. "You can trust me, Aoi. I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you." Setting his hand on her stomach, her eyes softened and she added, "Please trust me."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Aoi slendered his eyes, and nodded slowly, kissing her gently.

"I do love you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 pm

"Trust me, please," she said, rubbing her belly. "I would never hurt you, never. I will never betray you or do anything that would cause you pain. Why can't you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Aoi gave her a confused look, and then hugged her gently, his voice full of compassion.

"I do trust you Rowina. Calm down."

He looked up into the sky, asking the heavens why they were doing this to him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

She sighed and framed his face with her hands. "I can tell when you're lying, Aoi. I'm begging you to just believe me when I say I love you."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 pm

He processed his thoughts for a moment, trying his hardest to believe her. But his mind was telling him that he was alone and everyone was against him. He grabbed his head aas it throbbed with pain, and the visions came back.

"No, no! Not again."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

She sighed sadly and kissed him hard, all of her love flowing out into the kiss. It was sadly tantalysing and she shuddered a little as her body shook from grief and emotion.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Aoi's eyes widened with fear as he heard the laughter of Aoi, and suddenly he fell to the ground, bleeding. His wound on his back had opened back up from the sudden movements and strain on it, and he struggled to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: