fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Rowina went over to her sister and sat down beside her. "How is Mother?" she asked.

Frida sighed and said, "Not good. Her health is really getting bad."

Rowina could feel Laxerene's eyes boring into the back of her head, but she ignored her and asked, "Where is she now?"

"With a medic nearby. She wanted to come and see you, but she can't really get out of bed or move anymore."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Marluxia started to count the number of people when he noticed one person was missing. He then started laughing at what Larxene said and finally asked a question.

"Where is Xion?"

The others shook their heads in disappointment before Larxene spoke to him softly.

"She was hurt badly, we don't know if she'll live, so she couldn't come."

Marluxia's eyes widened as Larene hugged him tightly. He simply walked away over o Rowina, and interrupted her onversation.

"You wouldn't min if i left for a while, would you?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

She glanced up and shook her head. "No... go ahead. I'm just gonna finishing talking with Frida."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Marluxia nodded, and disappared in one of his dark portals, while the others stayed behind and continued talking.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Frida lowered her voice and said, "Apparently, the disease she must have gotten from one of our fathers... though they aren't sure which one."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Axel walked over to the group, and spoke up.

"Sorry o interrupt, but your husband is going on a ride of fate that could end badly."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm

"What exactly do you mean by ride of fate?" she asked, glancing up at Axel. Frida stayed quiet, whispering something to Masak.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 pm

He grabbed Rowina's arm and pulled her away from Frida and Masak. Then he gave her a look hat he hates having to give.

"There is another person that Marluxia may be in love with. And he went to see that person, and there is o telling what he'll do."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:43 pm

She glanced away and muttered, "Axel, let go of me." Frida had overheard it and came over, coming between Rowina and Axel.

"Sorry sir, but... you really don't want to talk about that..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 pm

He shook his head and simply sighed, trying to remain calm.

"Listen, do you really want to risk losing Marluxia? If he decides to avenge Xion's death, he will die."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Rowina's mind had completly shut down as the memories came flooding back. She could feel the wood striking her back and shoulders, feel the bruises resurface across her face.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Axel simply blew her off and sighed sadly.

'I told him you weren't his type, i don't know what he sees in you."

Axel simply walked off, disappearing in his own darkness portal.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Rowina's body started to move on its own, her mind numb. "Rowina?" Frida asked.

"I'll be back in a minute sis. There is something I need to take care of."

She headed out into the trees, her footsteps light as she walked. Taking a long thick stick she found on the ground, she shaved the bark off of it, but kept walking, eventually reaching a pond. "You wants to fight, Xavier?"

He came out of the trees, holding his sword and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Marluxia stood in the city of nonthingness. Tall buildings surrounded the are, it looked like a normal ciy, except it was always ark. Marluxia walked into a building, and saw Xion laying on a bed reading a book.

"Xion... i've missed you."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Rowina exchanged blows with her father, managing to dodge his attack as so not to break her weapon with his sharp sword. "You're slow old man," she taunted. "I can't believe that I came from a slow guy like you."

Xavier gritted his teeth and swung at her shoulder, but she dodged back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Xio looked u from her book, her eyes growing wide. Marluxia walked over to her bed and she hugged him tightly. Marluxia felt a warmth in his heart increase when he heard a window break. He looked back to see creatures blocking the front door. He summoned his scythe, ad stood before Xion.

"Xion, i'll protect you, just get undrneath your bed."

-------

https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=63
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: