fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Aoi walked through the streets in his normal clothing. He wore a black suit, had blck hair with pink highlights, and lip rings. He held his ninjato in his hand, carrying it in his hand on his left hand. He walked through the streets looking like an everyday mercernary or warrior of the Royal Guard. He stopped at a fruit stand and picked up an apple, he flipped the man a gold coin and bit into the apple. He looked around when he noticed a beautifulyoung woman not to far away.

Last edited by Aoi on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Rowina was standing on a street corner, looking around for a job. The sun was beating down on her so hard that she'd pulled back the hood of her deer-skin cloak, her blue hair falling around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Aoi walked over to her with a smile on his face. He scanned her body from top to bottom, and then extended his hand out.

"Aoi Hattori of the Hattori Clan. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 pm

She didn't even turn her head to look at his, her eyes the only thing that moved. "Rowina Blackspur," she said calmly. "Why are you staring at my body?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Aoi slowly lowered his hand and slendered his eyes. He then made a bold move. He walked up behind her and whispered into her ear lightly. His voice was soft as a ripple of water, yet colder than ice.

"I just like to make sure i get a good look at my new partners. I want to hire you for a 'job'."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Her eyebrow shot up and she asked, "A job?" Her hands itched a little, wondering what the job was.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 pm

"Do not react at all. Just follow my actions, and we will speak more about this."

Aoi slowly wrapped his arms around her, and continued to whisper in her ear. He slowly rubbed her cheek with his lft hnd, and finally spoke in a feminine voice.

"Now, i need you to fight a member of the Royal Guard, and test his abilities. When you have done so, return to me with a full report on his abilities. Can you atleast do that?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 pm

"A fight?" she asked, reaching down to rest her hand on the hilt of her sword. "That I can do... but why are you being so... touchy?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Aoi's eyes darted towards the group of men who seemed to all be talking. However, out of the corner of their eye, they were all watching him. He slowly rested his right hand on hers, keeping her sword in her sheath.

"Those men over there are fakes. They are actually members of the Royal Guard. They believe me to be some famous ninja who has been woking as an assassin. Sure he and i share the same name, but we have two diffrent personalties."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 pm

She narrowed her eyes and said, "Okay... strange. Couse, I will do anything for money. So all I have to do is fight them?" She then glanced over her shoulder and said, "But you never answered my question. Why are you being so touchy?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Aoi chuckled slightly and lifted his hand up to his mouth as he did so. He then wrapped his arm back around her and continued to speak into her ear.

"Hm, i could easily take those fools. No, there is another i want you to take on. He calls hmself the Joker. He is the clown's personal secret bodyguard."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 pm

"You mean Jak?" she asked. "I've already fought him. He's good. We would have fought for hours if I hadn't conceeded so he could buy me dinner."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Aoi smiled at this new information, and chuckled devilishly. He slowly kissed her cheek, and then brought one more figure into his sight that he needed to be evalulated.

"There is one more person i want you to evaluate. Me. I'm willing to pay a hefty price."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 pm

She smiled and said, "Okay. You mean in a fight or in another way? I'll do anything to be paid... and if you don't pay me, I'll hunt you down and slit your throat."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Aoi chuckled heartily, and finally turned her around so tht the two were facing eachother. He was covered in the smell of cherry blossoms, which made him seem like a softy, yet he was something to be even more feared than imaginable. He threw his apple to the ground and pulled out a bottle of an unknown liquid. He sloly drunk some of it, and then lowered it.

"I wat you to pay me. If you win, i'll let you have a free meal, of any restaurant of my choice, and i'll give you a bonus."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm

"Hm..." she thought about it for a minute. "What is the bonus? I won't accept any job if I don't know what I'm getting from it."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Aoi slowly pulled out a large wad of cash and put it out infront of htheir face. He als pulled out a envelope with a leter in it. What was on the letter was a list of easy, high paying job and their clients, along with a contract for the service of Aoi Hattori, the last known Iga Ninja in Fantasia.

"This wad of cash and a contract with a list of high paying jobs."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 pm

She smiled and said, "I'll take the money, but the contacts you can keep them. My adoptive father was a wandering mercenary and I shall remain so... but I can think of something to make up for that... loss."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Aoi placed them both back in his pocket, and looked her in the eyes.

"So, what would make up for this 'loss'?
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 pm

"How bout..." she thought for a moment and said, "You have to pleasure me for an entire night. How bout that?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Aoi raised one eyebrow, and wondered what she meant by pleasure. He was never one to look for women, but a bet was a bet. He slendered his eyes, and gave her a cold smirk.

"You have yourself a deal."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll take the job. You'd better pay up if I win... but what if you win?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Aoi pushed her blue hair from out front of her face, and gave her a warm smile.

"If i win, you and i have to go on a date."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 pm

She sighed a little, but said, "Alright, you have a deal." She gave him a little bow and said, "I am in your service."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Aoi let go of her, and turned his back on her. He took one step forward, then he quickly spun around sending a punch right for her stomach, aiming to knock her back. At the sametime, he sent his left leg up towards her head aiming to kick her with a force strong enough to knock her unconsioucess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: