fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 am

The injured server handed her a men full of things to eat and drink on it. There were nearly fifty main dishes, thirty side dishes, and seventeen types of wine. He simply nodded, and shook his hands at the sametime.

"I'm not that hungry, so i'll just have a crab leg."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:14 am

"Oh jeez," she laughed. "Alright, cabernay and a medium steak please," she said, handing the waiter back the menu with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 am

Aoi handed back his menu, and leaned forward looking her in the eyes.

"So, how did it feel?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am

"What are you talking about?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 am

Aoi chuckled slightly, and puckered his lips.

"My kiss, was it good?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:20 am

She blushed and said, "I... guess so..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 am

Aoi chuckled again, and then gave her a starry look. He then placed his hand on hers, and smiled warmly.

"So the big bad merc has a soft side too i see."

Last edited by Aoi on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 am

She blushed again and shivered a little. "Of course," she laughed. "Doesn't everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 am

Aoi stood up and took off his long, black suit jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. At the sametime, he whispered into her ear sweetly.

"I suppose so."

After he sat back down, the waiter arrived with their food and drinks. Aoi mixed his sake with the crimson fluid in his own bottle, and slowly sipped it. Then returned his attention to her, and couldn't help but be amazed by her beauty.

"You look so cute when you blush. Ahahaha."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 am

She blushed even deeper, sipping her wine as she said, "Thanks." She started to cut up her steak, eatting it slowly to savor the taste.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 am

Aoi slowly sipped his red sake again, keeping his eyes on her.

"So, were you born here in this little town?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:30 am

She shook her head. "I was born in a town way in the mountains. I'm here just to look for work."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 am

Aoi slowly nodded his head, and then looked out the window towards the valley far from the small town.

"I come from the valley, hidden from many in the deep snow woods. I miss it there actually."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 am

"Sounds beautiful," she sighed. "I don't remember much of my hometown. I left when I was nine."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 am

"I left when i turned sixteen i believe. I was sick of living in a secluded area, and came out here as a master war tactician, only to be used for tactical assassinations rather than big fights."

Aoi sipped his crimson sake, and looked back at Rowina.

"I am forced to live a lonely life, i don't know why. But now that i have found you..."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am

"But now?" she asked, giving his a questioning look as she sipped her wine.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 am

Aoi laughed and nodded his head, then went back to his calm, stare of emptiness.

"Nonthing, just forget it."

He sipped his wine, and asked he waiter for the check.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 am

She finished her steak and got up, walking over to him. She leaned in close and said, "Too bad. I want to know what you were gonna say."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 am

Aoi simply threw some cash on the table, and gave her a simply smirk.

"It is nonthing, really."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:46 am

She pouted and put her hands on her hips. "Come on... What were you gonna say? You cannot start to say something then not finish it."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 am

Aoi simply sighed, and then looked down depressingly. Then, drawing up some courage he finally completed his sentence.

"I found you."

He turned around and leaned onthe window sill calling himself stupid, and simply waved his hand, giving her the right to leave.

"Now that i have made a fool of myself, you can laugh and do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 am

She cocked her head to the side and asked, "Why would I laugh at you?" In an act of courage, she hugged him and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 am

Aoi's eyes opened wide as she kissed him, and he kissed her back. Everyone in the restaurant watched them, and one old man even lost his teeth. Suddenly whispers began to surround the room as everyone talked abouth the two of them.

"What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 am

"C... cause I wanted to," she said, blushing as she kissed him again. "Is that wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:56 am

Aoi blushed deeply, and quickly tried to hide it.

"No, i rather.... enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village :: homes-
Jump to: