fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stroll (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 pm

She felt her heart drop into her stomach and she said, "I won't lie. I did think that for a while, but I was confused and ignorent of what was going on around me... but I don't hate you. I could never hate you."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Marluxia became infuriated, and the darkness raged over his body, destroying the land around him and sparking up into the sky. His magic was becoming uncontrollale because of his emotions, and when he got angrier, the dark magic consumed him even more.

"You lie, everyone hates me! But now i'll give all of Fantasia a real reason to hate me."

The monters that surrounded him were destroyed by the sudden spike in magical energy, and faded away.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

She backed away a few steps, a cold stone of fear dropping into her stomach. "I don't lie... I thought you knew me better than that..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm

His dark magical energy spiked down a little, but he still refused to believe her.

"You are lieing, he told me everything. He told me everything you said."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Furrowing her eyebrows, she asked, "Who are you talking about? If they say that I said something bad about you... LIARS!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Suddenly, another black moster sent a large scar across his back, and Marluxia fell to thr ground, moaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 pm

She ran over and hugged him close, hiding him from the demon. A single tear fell from her eye onto his skin, but she held on tight, not wanting him to hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Xion suddenly appeared ih a scyhe almost the same as Marluxia's except the blade was blue and not pink. Xion slashed through the monster, and ran over to Marluxia, hugging him and crying.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 am

Rowina saw Xion coming and stepped back to give them privacy, her head down.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 am

Xion helpd Marluxia up to his feet, ad walked over to Rowina. She opened a dark portal, and then motioned for her to follow.

"Come, we need to get him home so he can rest."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 am

She nodded, helping to support him as they walked into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 am

When they walked through the portal, they weren't at Marluxia's home. However, they were in hhis old mansion in which he lived in while with the Organization. Xion laid him down on a couh and wrapped some bandages around his mid-body.

[colorviolet]"So you and him are in love?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 am

"Yes," she said softly, not daring to look at Xion. She was still embarrassed by the misunderstanding she'd had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 am

Xion laughed a little before looking back at Rowina with a smile.

"I love him too, and so did mother. You and here look a little alike, but your personality really differs from hers."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

"How so?" she asked, still looking away.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 am

Xion giggled and hugged Marluxia tightly, reminiscing about the years he and her shared with mother.

"You are confident, bold, and easily corrupted, no offense. While mother, she was... exactly like you, besides the corrupted part."

Xion noticed Marluxia budge a little, and he whispered one faint word.

"Aqua."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 am

"None taken," she said. "I will be the first to admit that my own ignorence is my downfall." Then she thought, Confidant? No. Bold? Hardly." "I am what I am."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:20 am

Marluxia suddenly lifted his head from the couch, and looked around and looked at Xion. Xion gave him a weak smile, and shrugged a little, but Marluxia hugged her tightly.

"You remind me alot of your mother. I hope you grow up to be as beautiful as her."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:23 am

Rowina didn't look over, her mind lost in memories of her own mother. I hope I was right... she thought. I hope it was just a poisoning...
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 am

Marluxia let go of Xion, and struggled to his feet and walked over to Rowina. He then wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind.

"I'm sorry about earlier, my love."

He truly was sorry about what he did, and felt horrible about calling her a liar.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 am

Sighing a little, she said, "Its fine." Her mind was still away from them, sorting through the few memories she still had of her mother from when she was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:33 am

Marluxia let go and wondered around te room, untill he opened a door to a room that was pure white and had nonthing but a table and bed inside. Sitting at the table was a young woman, almost Marluxia's hair with short blue hair and a kind gentle face.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 am

Rowina glanced over at the other woman, starting to feel uneasy. However, she fought it down and thought, Don't let it get the best of you. Remember what Rowan always said... Fear is nothing if you have nothing to fear in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 am

The woman smiled warmly when she looked up at Marluxia. Then she got up, and walked over to him, and gave him a hug.

"I have missed you, Marluxia. Take good care of them both."

Marluxia made no reaction untill she vanished. He punched the wall, creating a large hole where he had punched. He started to cry, but he held his tears back, and simply walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 am

Rowina didn't know what to do anymore. She was ashamed of herself, but she didn't know what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stroll (Private)   The Stroll (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stroll (Private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next