fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Practice Fight (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yoko

yoko

A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 am

"come on" yoko said helping her into the cart "ill get you there in no time"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 am

She nodded and sat in the back, stroking her stomach lightly.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 am

yoko put up the back and climbed in "ill need some directions" he said snapping the rains making the houses move
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:32 am

"Its a mansion on the edge of the city," she said, staring down at her stomach still. "You can't miss it if you head to the north."
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:33 am

"o yeah ive seen that, it by my farm" he said making the houses move faster
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 am

Aoi stood outside in the bathing hot sun, sipping up a cup of tea in his usual suit (normal Aoi in sig). He looked at all the flowers in the gardens and at the cherry blossom trees that were pure red. Rarely did an event like this happen, and he was glad to witness it first hand. He slowly walked back to the front house to see a farmer on his cart riding by. He smiled gently, and waved his hand.

"Good to see you this afternoon."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 am

Rowina saw Aoi and hopped out of the back when the cart came to a stop. "Hey Aoi, I'm back." She ran up to him and hugged him, smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 am

yoko smiled at the too
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 am

Aoi chuckled slightly when Rowina hugged him, and hugged her back gently. He pushed a strand of hair from his face before setting down his cup of ake, and placed a hand on her stomach.

"It's good to have you back ome. Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 am

"No thanks. I think I have to lay off the alcohol for a while," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 am

yoko smiled and yelled "you take care now, ok rowina"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 am

Aoi walked over to yoko with Rowina on his side, and placed his bag of gold coins on his cart. Then he slowly bowed.

"Why don't you join me and my wife for dinner tonight?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 am

Rowina smiled at Yoko and said, "Come on. Sato-san is a great cook. Besides, I have news that is best be shared with friends."
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 am

yoko thought for a moment then smiled "alright"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 am

Aoi helped Yoko down from the cart,a nd clapped his hands. One of his servants came and took the cart and horses to the back, where hey were tended to.

"It is a pleasure to have you over for dinner."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:23 am

Rowina smiled and took Yoko's hand, leading him into the mansion. "Dining with friends is a lot more fun anyway," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 am

"o-ok" he said following her
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 am

Aoi opened the door and walked inside. He could smell Sato-san preparing dinner over in the kitchen, and motioned for Rowina and Yoko to sit down in the brand new living room. The theme, white and red. He sat down and poured a glass of sake, and looked up at Yoko.

"So tell me, how did you two meet?"
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am

Rowina sipped a glass of water that she'd poured for herself, motioning to Yoko to tell Aoi.
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 pm

"hehe well i was taking some taking some dummy's out of my cart at the deul grounds when it was little heavyer then i thought and i feel over, rowina came over to help me" yoko explained the best he could while rubbing the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Aoi chuckled and walked over to Rowina before hugging her from behind, slowly rubbing her stomach. Then he kissed her lightly before replying.

"Ah, i see. So Yoko, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
yoko

yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

"im 19 sir" yoko said
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 pm

She quickly glanced down at her stomach and a small smile spread across her face, her eyes soft.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 am

Aoi chuckled slightly befor givin the boy a heartless smile, and eyes that seemed to be happy, but were empty.

"19, your almost a man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Fight (Open)   A Practice Fight (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Practice Fight (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2