fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endless Rain (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Endless  Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Aoi sat in a tree, blended in with the red cherry blossoms that covered it completly. His kusangari laid in his hand tightly, as he was hired to stand guard at the castle, but took the liberty of just taking a break. Reaching into his shirt he pulled out a gourd of sake, and began to sip it slowly letting the warm drink slide down his throat. He looked up at the dark clouds which produced a light drizzle over the area, and started to wonder when it would ever stop. His emotionless eyes seemed to be uninterested in everyone rushing in to get out of the rain, however, he saw the rain to be beauty, one of the very few beautiful things in this world. He fixed his mask so that only his eyes could be seen, and slowly placed his kusangari on his lap.

"A mision that pays a great amount of money, and noone even seems to be doing anything interesting. Great."

The dark clouds became pitch black as thunder and lightning flashed in the sky and the rain poured down even harder. He simply looked at the sight of beauty and people scurry around to escape the heavy winds that came through the area. He opened a dark portal and appeared ontop of the castle walls. The ground turned into mud around the castle, and he looked as the knights struggled to stand. His eyes slendered as he thought about how untrained these men were. They would never be able to live in a battl against the Fuma clan if they were to ever attack. He held his kusangari tightly, and simply returned to his resting place in the red cherry blossom tree.

"Well, maybe i'll meet another person."
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 am

Seiki walked out of the castle, cursing out loud to some laughing guards. She growled at them, making em laugh harder. "Leave before I take this scythe and cut your friend off." Seiki smirked seeing them walk away from her. "Bastards..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 am

Aoi looked down from his tree, and saw a rather young woman cursing at a few men. His cold, emotionless eyes locked onto her before he simply leaned back in his tree and took another sip of sake. He then quickly disguised himself in his usual clothing so that he would blend in. He looked down on the woman, and smiled warmly.

"So tell me, what makes them such assholes towards you?"

Aoi sipped his sake once gain, and looked at the heavily rained sky. His eyes seemed to glint in the darkness as they pierced through the dark, rainy skies. He slowly took another sip of his sake and looked back down on the girl, raising his eyebrow right ater asking his question.
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Seiki looked up to the man that was sitting in a tree. "How about being the only female guard in this castle." She growled out, not caring about the rain.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Aoi leapt out of the tree, and placed his hands in his suit pocket. Then he gave her a reassuring smiile before speaking again.

color=green]"I tend to find working with women is alot better than working with men. Most women tend to be... smarter, than the average male."[/color]

Aoi chuckled before sipping his sake again, and slightly bowing.
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Mhm, Seiki, Namiko Seiki."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Aoi placed his gourd back in his pocket, and regained his neat composure by pushing a strand of hair from his face. He gently kissed her hand before giving her his nae.

"Hattori, Aoi Hattori. It is a pleasure to meet you miss Namiko."

Aoi returned to a standing position, and placed his hand out under the tree into the rain.

[colo=green]"It's beautiful isn't it."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 pm

She nodded her head slightly, crossing her arms. "Yes, everything is better when it rains." Seiki said looking up at the sky, into the black clouds.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Aoi scanned thegirl, emembering as many of his notes he could remember. Then he finally poke up, giving her a curious look with his souless white eyes.

"Why do you fight? Your so young."
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm

"I fight because I need to live...this is my job also being a maid." Seiki looked down at him. "And to protect."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Aoi chuckled at the girls foolishness, a pretty face and she claims that she 'fights to live'. He turned around and looked up at the dark sky, the wind blowing his pure white hair furiously. He then looked down at the ground, then slightly looked at her with his scarred eye.

"You have been corrupted aswell, you have let the greed insideyou take control, and ruin your path of the sword. Your blade is weak, tainted, nonthing, but a hollow form of your dark heart."
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:34 pm

"Excuse me...my heart is not black." She said looking down at the ground. "And I don't use a sword..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Aoi chuckled slightly at her comment before looking back at the girl. Suddenly, h was engulfed in a black aura, and his robes turned pitch black along with his hair. He then stuck his left hand out to the left, and a pink and yellow scythe appeared in his hand.

"Every weapon is a decendent of the sword, even your scythe and my great weapons."

The Scythe:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Rain (Open)   Endless  Rain (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endless Rain (Open)
Page 1 of 1