fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jakunen Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Jakunen Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Jakunen Arashi   Jakunen Arashi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

name: Jakunen (Jak) Arashi (means Lonely Storm)

place in the kingdom: Castle, or where ever the King or Queen tell him to be.

job: Entertainment for the royal family and a unknown personal bodyguard.

side: Good (acts neutral)

history: As a lonely child, he started life by growing up in the back streets of the kingdom. Jakunen (or Jak) learned how to fend for himself. If he wasn't fighting off the other poor people to keep what he had, he was fighting the law of the kingdom to get what he wanted. He found it hard to do, but he got good at it. Slowly he stole enough items that he became a wanted criminal by age 10. He managed to get himself in and out of trouble easier and faster at his age. Once he reached the age of 13, he was one of the most wanted criminals in all of the kingdom, under rapists and murderers, and found himself as a leader of a small child's gang.

The gang grew in size slowly, and by age 15, he had at max 50 members, and a fourth of them were older then he was. It got to the point that Jak didn't have to raise his hand, his gang did his work for him by stealing food and money. This continued this until age 18, when he was forced to fight off a guard, and by accident, killed him. His gang's number by that time was 200. He became the individual with the highest bounty in all of the kingdom.(in american money... it would be 50 billion dollars)

At age 19, he continued down this path, changing gang hideout after gang hideout, until he found a girl walking the streets alone at night. His morals getting the better of him, he followed her home by roof top. Without any reason, several guys attacked her, trying to rape her. Jak jumped down and defended her. Once the guys fled, Jak asked the girl if she was lost and if she needed help, she said yes to both and told him that she was lost. She was trying to find the castle, she was a servant from the castle who got lost away from it. Even though helping her would mean capture he lead her to the castle. Along the way he tried to ease her mind and get her to forget what had happened by telling jokes and doing magic tricks he had learned over the years. She laughed at everything he did.

Once they got to the castle, he was captured and brought before the king. He was sentenced to death, but the girl pleaded with the King to convince him to let him live, saving that he did protect her even though he didn't know who she was, made her forget her troubles on the way back, and even though he could have left her there alone, he didn't and risked his life to make sure she got to a safe place. That convinced the King to turn his cheek, and forgive Jak for what he had done his whole life. The King told him to disband the gang and come back the next night. Jak did what was said, but the gang continued under a different person. The King was mad but not at Jak. Jak was made the royal families entertainment and their unknown personal guard.

At age 21, he learned how to use a sword to perfection, become the best swordsmen in the kingdom. At age 22, was taught how to use illusionary magic, and he became quite good at it. He could make you think that you were in a pool, drinking a ale, in the middle of the summer. He mainly used them while entertaining the family but he has been known to use them in combat.

Attacks: Jak fights more with several styles and uses his Illusions to help in battle if needed.
Jak's know styles.....
Silat, Eskrima, Krabi Krabong, Banshay, Kenjutsu (Battōjutsu and Tojutsu styles), Niten Ichi-ryū (which includes Kodachi and Tachi), Iaidō, and Kendo.

Jak has on his body, one Katana, one Wakizashi, and a Dao.

With mask, sword and outfit.
Spoiler:

Face without mask. (he does look that young)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nama-The Joker on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Jakunen Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakunen Arashi   Jakunen Arashi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 am

this is really good but, ^^' theres only one kingdom and no known princess (i might be her idk), only a prince
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Jakunen Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakunen Arashi   Jakunen Arashi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:08 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Jakunen Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakunen Arashi   Jakunen Arashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakunen Arashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: