fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Xion strolled down the dirt streets behind Alexander in her usual attire.Her face was blank as usual, and her high heels made their usual clicking noise as she walked. She held her bombs underneath her jacket before walking up closer to Alexander, and whispering in his ear.

"Do you really think i'm stronger than my father?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm

"Yes, yes i do"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:28 pm

She giggled a little and wrapped her arms around him gently. She smiled warmly and laid her head on his shoulder gently and rubbed his chest.

"Thank you. And what about Seiki? How do i look compared to her?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 pm

"I really don't wan't to answer that you'd probably summon those creature's to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:30 pm

She frowned and rubbed his chest with her finger. She drew an imaginary swirl on his chest before asking him a question.

"Why would i do that?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 pm

"Could you please stop that it looks like were dating and we are not"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:36 pm

She giggled and pulled away slowly before walking ahead of him. She opened her arms wide and felt the sunlight bathe her body, smiling warmly. She twirled around as she walked before looking back at Alexander.

"Why do you like her anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:42 pm

"We MUTUALLY like each other on the inside"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Xion yawned at his comment. Liking someone for what they are on the inside is just a waste of time to her, she prefers sexiness on the outside. She strolled forward untill she stopped at a fruit store. She picked up an apple, and tossed a coin to the farmer.

"Boring!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm

"OH WELL"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Xion yawned again before she decided to liven the place up a bit. She bitinto her apple, nd chewed, acting normal. She swallowed the apple and quickly turned around and gave Alex a kiss on the cheek. She blinked her eyes, pretending to be sweet.

"Well, i'm sure you'll want more soon. Hormones. I just wish something interesting would happen."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 pm

"Go follow me from a distance and i'm past the age of hormones"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Xion shook her head before waving her finger. She winked at him and coninued to walk beside him. She was just playing around with him ince he was so boring. She had another man on her thoughts, a hotter man.

"If i follow you from a distance, i might get lost and end up attacking someone."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:55 pm

"Well at least stay a few people behind"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 pm

She tapped her chin with her finger, and then struck her hand in the air. She leaped up and down before leaping on his back.

"You and i can be heroes. We can claim this village for Fantasia, imagine what your father would think."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 pm

"All you can think about is killing"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 pm

She shook her head nd scringed her nose. She then looked at the pople who stared at them akwadly, and stuck out her tongue before turning her attention back to Alexander.

"No silly, i'm not like my father. I could conjur up some shadows, and then we kill them, save the village, and take over."

She made a little baby evil laugh and giggled afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:01 pm

"NO you heartless wretch"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:05 pm

She quickly punched him in the head, and bent over and looked him in the eyes. Through his vision she would be upside down, and to her, he would be.. upside right? She pouted, and made a tear fall from her eye.

"You don't have to be so mean. It's nt like anyone would get hurt."

She stuck her tongue out and gave him a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:06 pm

"What are you five"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm

She slendered her eyes and flipped off his back and stuck her hand out.

"I wonder if this village has any military training."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

"Stop It"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:17 pm

She gave him a confused look, nd suddenly closed her hand into a fist. Suddenly, the mall shadow creatures began to appear out of the ground. There were hundreds, possibly thousands of them, surrounding the entire village. The villagers ran and screamed, looking for cover.

"Stop what?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 pm

"CALL THEM BACK NOW"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Xion tapped her chin lightly, before shaking her head. Then, she summoned her long sword, and ran into battle with the beast. She killed them all with swift, quick, unatural moves. The beasts vanished in a puff of black smoke when she noticed one slipped y, and tried to attack a villager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Village   Outside Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next