fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruins of Ishin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Seiki walked threw the old ruins wearing a cloak with it's hood up. Her foot steps made a light thud, only crunching small rocks. Her deep purple eyes looked ahead, trying to think back to when the City was full of life. Seiki turned, walking down a street that Ishin had many houses.

--

Seiki walked into a very large house, that still was in good shape. Walking threw the house slowly, Seiki balled her hands into fists, remembering the time she had been living here. It looked like everything was distoryed, but yet some was still in one peace. Seiki walked into a medem sized room, walking over to a dresser that had ruby and sapphire necklace on it. Her eyes seemed to have soften, as she pulled her hood down, putting it on, and pulling her hood back up. Walking back out into the hallway, Seiki made her way up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:28 pm

"Nice day for exploring the ruins isn't it" alex appeared out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Seiki didn't stop walking, but slowed down a bit. "Why are you here..." She asked him, wondering how he found her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 pm

"I was already here on my own and then I smelt you" alex grined
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm

"Ishin was never like this..." She muttered, turning side ways, to glance at him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm

"I've seen the city when it was not ruined"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

"As well as I." She said, walking to a part of the house that had a hole, large enough for her to jump threw. After landing on the now flat roof, she sat down having one leg out as the other was pulled to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 pm

alex lept through the hole and sat down beside her
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:46 pm

She laid her head on his shoulder, after pulling her hood down. She couldn't believe that the village she was raised in became looking like this.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

"You seem sadened"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm

"Was raised here by another family...the last time I was here was when I had been 16 and heading to the kingdom for a job..." It had been a bit hard for her to say it, but she did.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 pm

"Oh my god if you need something like crying i've got a shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

She smiled slightly, looking up at him. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 pm

"It must be horrible to have to walk through here"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 pm

"It was a bit...but I thought about all the good things.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 pm

"Well thats good i think we should keep going don't you"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Seiki nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Alex stood up and held out his hand like a gentlemen to help her up
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Seiki took his hand, pulling herself off the ground. She looked over the place, remembering what it once was.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 pm

"wow it all looks so decripit"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"I know..One day..I'd like to bring it back." She said, smiling and looking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alexander River

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:33 pm

"I'd like to help you with that"
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:35 pm

She then hugged him, her head laying on his shoulder. "Thank you Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruins of Ishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Ishin   Ruins of Ishin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Ishin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Village-
Jump to: