fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A discussion (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Rowina sat down beneath the tree and sighed, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Marluxia shrugged before stretching a little then lazily looked at Jak.

"Hm, i feel the same, and i'm usually not happy when i'm lazy.... so i can't come up with an answer for that question."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Jak just shook his head, "Yeah....okay....sure....." He turned around and looked at the castle. "I was thinking about this for a while now...." He turned back around and continued. "What do you two think if I went rogue....you know....left the castle, and did my own thing?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 am

Marluxia shrugged, and then sood back up stretching. Then he walked over to Jak and placed his hand on his shoulder firmly.

"You'd become one of us, someone with no path, all striving for a goal, usually more deadly than expected."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 am

Rowina sighed and said, "But whatever you decide, the doors open for you."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:59 am

Jak gave a faint smile. "Thanks....." He began to think about his past and what to do. "I'm gonna take over my old gang again....that way, you will have a place hid if things go wrong, and more protectors."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:32 am

Marluxia pulled his hand back and shook his head slightly.

"I also want something else Jak. If i get caught up inbetween something big between the two opposing sides, promise me you'll protect Xion and Rowina."
Back to top Go down
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Rowina glanced over at Marluxia, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A discussion (Invite Only)   A discussion (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A discussion (Invite Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Castle :: Gardens-
Jump to: