fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xavier Fox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarklyDreamingMaria

DarklyDreamingMaria

Xavier Fox Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Fox   Xavier Fox I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:48 am

name: Xavier Fox

place in the kingdom: mercenary

job: mercenary, leader of the Tiger’s Hunt, a mercenary group

side: evil

history: Xavier ran away from his family when he was sixteen to join up with a mercenary band. He had always been interested in swordsmanship and wanted to learn first hand. He quickly grew in the ranks and before he was 20, he was the leader of Tiger’s Hunt, the mercenary group he had joined.

When he was 24, his band stayed in a tavern for a week while they were working on a job. There he met Lily Silver, a maid who he started a relationship with. However, that relationship ended badly when Lily became preganant. Not wanting to be tied down by a child, Xavier told her to keep the child away from him and he left her. That child eventually grew up to become Rowina Blackspur, a feirce mercenary in her own right.

However, recently he’d been hearing a lot about his daughter and has been poisoning his ex-girlfriend Lily to get back at her for breaking her promise. He has been spending more and more time on the other side, his anger growing bigger over time while he waits to strike.
His greatest techniques are in swordfighting and torture.

attacks:
Sword:
Spoiler:

Torture:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Xavier Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Fox   Xavier Fox I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 am

wow, thats creepy, but approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Xavier Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: