fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sleepy sleep....~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

*kazuya is snoring at his desk asleep* ZZZZZZZZZZZ *an goo is on his hat sleeping too*
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Seiki was sent by another guard, to check on the head mage. She cursed in her head, hating that they looked down at her. She smirked coming to his door. Seiki opened the door, and slapped it shut, hard. "Wakey wakey.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:25 am

*goo wakes up an crawls over to you making a bunch of noise for you to pick her up. but kaz he just snores louder* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:28 am

Seiki smiled down at Goo. "Hey there." She said softy, picking her up as best as she could. Seiki then looked at the mage. She growled slightly, walking next to him. She smirked, kicking his chair out from under him.

(seiki isn't very nice <<)
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 am

*he wakes up* i dont wana *he puts his hat over head. goo maks a rasberry like sound at him.*

(goo maybe goo but shes more like a hard jelloten shes like soft soft clay.)
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 am

"Don't wanna what mage?" Seiki said looking down at the older man.
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 am

i dont wana work today...... *he gets up an grabs goos an plops her in a pot an she leans over the side smiling like a child* alright now where was i.... oh ya,,,, *he fixes his hat a sunglasses.* now....... *he opens a bottle an smells* ooo that out of date...perfect....
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:44 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Crazy mage.." She muttered going to sit in a chair. 'Why me to check on him...'
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 am

cuase your young..... *he looks at her a smiles* i can read thoughts... that are on the tip of your mind.. thats it... you know i once made a potion that changed some ones sex...... its was fun......... but then i almost got in truble... o.O
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 am

Her left eye twitched. 'Lucky...me....for being down here...' She sat down, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 am

*looks at her* hay you want to get me some of thos neon colored liquids... *points to some bottles*
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 am

Seiki shrugged and got up. She looked and saw the bottles. Picking them up gently, she walked over and gave them to him.
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 am

thank you.... *takes them an pours them on goo who makes an sbbbbb noise an she swims around in the pot* you every tryed fire breathing potion??
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 am

She shrugged her shoulders."Never did. Although it would seem different." She said leaning on the wall. 'Magic....at lest one of the things i still believe in..' She thought.
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 am

*he takes goo out an goos still a little wet* like her then breath gently an you will breath a little bit... an this is not magic this is alchemy... magic.. *he snaps his finger an a book floats over to him* that magic... i make potions for those with out a magic touch...
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:37 am

She chuckled slightly. "I see that now..."
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 am

*kazuya puts goo down on the table an she starts to cry. so he picks her up an put her on his hat. he takes a cup an dip it in to the pot an take it out an drinks some he swishes it around in his mouth an swollows* watch this.... *he turns to his fire place an neals down an he breaths an a flame thrower like flam gos in to the fire place..* want to try??
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 am

She walked over to him, and looked at the faint flame. Closing her eyes for a few minutes, she opened them and nodded. "Sure. Can't hurt....right?"
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 am

its gonana be warm an dont breath it on your self... *goo make an thsbbbb sound an giggled* an she said its fun to watch....
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 am

She laughed slightly. "Mhm Alright."
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 am

it takes like dragons rum.....if you had it its very spicy. an also make you lips like you blowing ... an think rage..... *hands her a cup with a little in it.*
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:01 am

She took the the cup. She thought about something that made her angry. 'The others...' She thought quickly, drinking the rum. She took a breath, and blew out.
Back to top Go down
kazuya

kazuya

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 am

*the flame i good sized an its blue*..... others what are thies others ??
Back to top Go down
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 am

She closed her eyes shut, then opening them to see the blue flame. "The other guards..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sleepy sleep....~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy sleep....~   sleepy sleep....~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sleepy sleep....~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Castle :: Dungeons-
Jump to: