fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Talk'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 am

Marluxia stood on the castle walls under heavy rain, watching over the courtyard. Knights were down there training with one another, and it was Marluxia's job to make sure they became masters of any enviorment. He wore his casual clothing, his long white robe and a white scarf. He held his katana in his left hand, backwards.

"Hm, where is he? Hurry up Jak, i haven't all day."

Marluxia's voice was cold and emotionless, and carried a evil tone with it. The strong winds lifted his long white hair off of his shoulders as he stood there, almost like a statue, just watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Jak walked around the castle, trying not to get his outfit wet. His mask was on his face so the people training wouldn't know his face, just his position. It took him a few minutes but he got to [b]AOI[/i]. He tilted his head giving a hello. "You asked me to show up....and I have a good idea why...." He looked over to the people training, "....our little problem, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Marluxia's long white hair lifted from his shoulders greatly as another heavy wind tried to blow him off of the walls of the castle. He nodded and then turned to Jak, his eyes cold and emotionless. He spoke beneath his mask, his voice colder than the rain that pounded on their bodies.

"You misunderstood my intentions Jak. The girl, she was lonly, and i simply wanted her to have friends, that is all."

He raised one hand in an akward pose, and in a puff of smoke, he returned to his normal appearance. His long brown hair thrusting to the left because of the hard winds, covering his face. His crystal blue eyes now seemed soft and compassionate, and his voice was soft, and almost like a young female's voice.

"If we wish to stop the enemy, we must join forces."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:57 pm

"Well, it came off wrong...." Jak was still looking at the people training. "...I would never kiss the hand of the girl you fail in love with. I believe if you kiss someones hand, you might as well kiss them on the lips..." He let out a deep breath, "...I know not all people share my views but at least we can understand where the other was coming from....."

Jak took of his mask but only enough to where Aoi could see it. "Besides, the things you said....you were insulting me when I was doing my job by protecting Air....and you threaten me with my life....that was flat out wrong, and you follow with telling me that I need to know my place....last I checked...you haven't picked a side, unless that happened a few days ago....."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Aoi simply chuckled at his comment and looked back down at the group of people training after seeing the mans face. He then closed his eyes slowly, and pictured y that they all had gotten into a battle.

"I insulted you because of he way you acted. You took my wife o dinner which made you a man i despised, yet i held my tongue and tried to act nice. And as for the threat on your life.... that girl, she was lonely, i didn't want her to die that way. I wanted her to know there were others besides you ho were there for her."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm

"Wait....you and Rowina are married? Holy.... I didn't know, I only saw her as a person in need of a job, and I gave her money for her to take care of herself and her family. I must have meet her before you did....." Jak scratched his forehead. "Besides....the time I meet you, I was already dating Air behind the kings back...." He gave out a nervous chuckle. "Also, Air knew that I would never leave her for anything and would never hurt her...besides her life and my past are similar, so she has no worries."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Marluxia laughed a little before absorbing his katana in darkness. The katana soon faded away, and Marluxia turned back towards Jak. His crystal blue eyes locked onto the figure as he laughed a little more.

"Well, we have reached terms of peace, peace?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

"Yeah...sure..." He fixed the mask on his face and covered his face up. Jak extended his hand out to Aoi, "Sorry......and what is this enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Marluxia looked away after the two shook hands, his face showing discomfort. Then he looked up at the heavily rined sky, letting the rain pound down on his face.

"My father, Minamoto Yoshitsune, he is the stratgeist for the othersiders. He is a dangerous man, and he has already began recruiting neutral warriors, persuading them to join him."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 pm

"So you want me, you, and your new wife to rush head long into battle to try to stop him?" Jak leaned against the wall. "We would need to tell the king first. Then get his permission to leave the kingdom and fight this him." He let out a sigh followed with a laugh as he covered his eyes with his hand. "Air would kill me if I died...."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 pm

He chuckled at his comment, bu turned back to him putting his hood on his head.

No, he'd demolish us if we tried that, we need to try something diffrent. Maybe, a defection.... iif you trust me."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm

"I was out lawed once....I don't want to be hunted down...besides I would have to explain it to Air....then she would leek it to her father....you know that." He looked up...."Do you mind if we move to a less....wet place?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Marluxia shook his head, and then pointed out how wrong Jak was.

"I mean, can you trust me? I knew you wouldn't do a false defection, so i planned it ahead of time."

When Jak asked to move to drier lands, Marluxia opened up one of his dark portals, and walked into it which led him to a outside corridor which still showed full view of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Jak followed thou the portal and stood beside Aoi. "I will only trust you as much as you will trust me." he turned to the other to and leaned against a wall, propping his leg up on ing. "Please explain what you planned out so we both are on the same page here...."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Marluxia placed his hands behind his back, and he then plopped himself to he ground, yawning lazily.

"I go on a fake defection to his side, and then eliminate his army from the inside, untill i see a battle where he has alot of weakpoints."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:03 pm

"How do you know this individual is still alive? I mean, if you are communicating with this person, their cover might be blown." Jak tightened his gloves and looked out at the court yard. "What all have you done about this problem thus far....or is that the only thing you did?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Marluxia was ashamed of what he had o say, but finally blurted it out. He hoped Nama would give him atleast some trust, and told him about his meeting with Minamoto.

"He and i talked, and he offered me a chance to join him. I told him i'd consider it."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:09 pm

"You know I just want to know all the details before I say or do anything, right?" Jak took the mask of his face and wiped it all of the water off it. "I mean no disrespect, at all."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Marluxia nodded slowly before stepping closer to the outside, and looked at the training knights, all strugling to swing their sword and stand at the sametime.

"Do i have your trust?"
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Jak walked up beside Aoi, looking at the kights. "I told you....I trust you as much as you trust me...but I also like to know all you have done, so I know how to act later and not ask you allot of questions later."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Marluxia simply shrugged, and drifted off to sleep after yawning lazily.

"I'm a merc, there is nonthing more to know."
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well your tired....." Jak looked around, "....I'll leave...besides we both got work to do anyways." He turned, giving Aoi a pat on the back, "See ya around...tell me if anything new happens, please." and Jak walked back to the castle, putting his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Marluxia simply shrugged and drifted off to sleep in he corridor, dreaming about... cookies?
Back to top Go down
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:36 pm

{end topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 'Talk' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Talk'   The 'Talk' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Talk'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Castle :: Courtyard-
Jump to: