fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minamoto's relaxation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Minamoto's relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 am

Minamoto appeared before a large wooden house dead smack in the middle of a forest full of green trees and plenty of rivers and lakes inside the forest. He looked around and inhaled the sweet aroma in the air of the land before letting out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 am

Yuzuki blinked a few times before looking around. Seeing this was slightly new to her. 'I hate that cave..' she thought remembering she only stayed in places with a lot of people. "It's calming here....."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 am

Minamoto chuckled before strechiung and walking onto the front deck of the house and laying down and looking at the sky. Mountains were high and green, and birds could be heard chirping in the distance. Minamoto yawned and then looked back at Yuzuki.

"Yoiu can make yourself at hiome. If you get hungryy, then i'll have dinner ready in a few minutes. Just don't stray to far off in the woods, there are certain creatures that cannot be trusted."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am

She nodded her head, understanding. "Alright." Yuzu turn to walk slightly away from the house. The forest was different from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am

Minamoo closed his eyes slowly and drifted off into a dreaming state. When he awoke to the noise of sudden movements in the brush. He looked around and noticed Yuzuki walking ino the forest, and then he knew he had to keep an eye on her. Hopping up to his feet, Minamoto walked behind her.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Yuzu looked passed some of the trees, seeing animals of what she thought. She pulled out the small crystal, seeing it was still and orange/yellow. Shrugging, Yuzuki put it away.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm

As the two went deeper into the forest, Minamoto noticed a shadow figure run pass the two fo them with amazing speed. He simply kept his eyes on Yuzuki, ready to attack if anything tried to harm her.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 pm

She watched as the shadow passed her. "Who the hell..." She muttered, wondering who, or what passed her. 'No...can't let it happen again..' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Minamoto wrapped his arms around Yuzuki, and calmed her by kissing her on the cheek gently. Then he ushered for her to come back to the house with him.

"It's getting late, let's head back."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Yuzuki turned her head slightly, to him, then glanced up at the sky to see it was getting dark. "Yeah, guess we should."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:06 pm

He heard a rumble in the bushes and pulled out the black diamond he took from the cave. Whatever was hiding in the brush ran off, and he waled Yuzuki back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm

"What was that." She asked him, glancing up and talking back to the house with him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Minamoto thought about the truthful answr and a lie, but could not lie to her. He answered back, his voice colderhan a tundra.

"Shadows."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:14 pm

She nodded her head slowly, walking up to the door. 'That...shadow came after i took that out...hm..'
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:16 pm

As they approached the houe, Minamoto opened the door for her. The house was nice and big, and neatly decorated in a red and white theme. He pushed his hair from out front of his face before looking back at Yuzuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm

"Its nice in here." Yuzu said, sliding off her shoes, then walking around in the house.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Minamoto took off his shoes and armor, and walked in behind Yuzuki. SHe conplimened his home, and he slightly bowed before sliding the top of his kimono off, revealing his bare chest once again.

"I suppose i should get changed and start on dinner."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

She turned to him, saying. "You change and I'll make dinner. Is there something you want me to make?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Minamoto nodded his head before finally speaking up, a wide grin on his face.

"No, no, allow me to make dinner. You are my guest afterall."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

"What will I do then." She said having a playful annoyed face, with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Minamoto shrugged and scratched the back of his heaad before turning back to go and change.

"Do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Yuzu sighed watching him walk away. "Fine..." She muttered before looking around in the house.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm

After he walked into his room, he slowly pulled off his kimono and put on a purple kimono that he usually just wore around the house.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Shino

Yuzuki Shino

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 am

Yuzu walked into what looked like the kitchen to her. She looked around the place, thinking about somethings.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia 'The Sexy'

Marluxia 'The Sexy'

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:37 am

Minamoto placed on his sandals, and walked out of the room, seeing Yuzuki nowhere. He looked around the house untill he finally found her in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto's relaxation   Minamoto's relaxation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minamoto's relaxation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: the other side :: death vally-
Jump to: