fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saito Tsukaima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito

Saito

Saito Tsukaima Empty
PostSubject: Saito Tsukaima   Saito Tsukaima I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:11 pm

name:Saito Tsukaima

place in the kingdom: Palace Child

job:Royal Traveller Mage

side: undecided

history:
Parents were unknown all the time for him . Born at a palace but loves travelling . Plays around and gets along with everyone at the palace and farms except for some that are evil . Doesnt has much of a history as he was born seemingly without parents or siblings . Taken in as an adopted child but treated as a member. He aint very good with magic but the power is strong as ever . He uses a big broadsword that he has gotten used to it's mass other than a wand or staff . Carries a small magic book along everytime which he cant really use much of the magic .
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Saito Tsukaima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saito Tsukaima   Saito Tsukaima I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm

TT_TT i love that anime so much!!! you are so approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Saito Tsukaima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: