fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seiki Namiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko

Seiki Namiko Empty
PostSubject: Seiki Namiko   Seiki Namiko I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:41 pm

name: Seiki Namiko

place in the kingdom: places

job: Servant, and a guard

side: undecided

history: Seiki Namiko was born originally outside of the kingdom. She worked for a large family as a servant. Her parents had died when she was young. The family found Seiki and raised her. She repays them by working hard in the house, making many think she's a servant. Although many times the family says that Seiki's their adoptive daughter. When Seiki became 16, she told them that she would try to find a job in the kingdom. Everyone bid her farewell and good luck. when Seiki had gotten the the kingdom. No one would hire her. Although she saw that guards were needed. Seiki tried to become one, but everyone looked down at her for trying to be like the men. Within a month or so, she became one. Working in the places was fairly easy. At one time of working there. Seiki became a servant, and worked a bit more at that then a guard. Although she still works as a guard.

Last edited by Seiki Namiko on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Seiki Namiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiki Namiko   Seiki Namiko I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:59 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Seiki Namiko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: