fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasia

a parallel world in which magic exists. the kind king and queen rule over this world. however, a great evil threatens there thrown. this is the realm in which old times and the future come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nama-The Joker

Nama-The Joker

Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last) Empty
PostSubject: Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last)   Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm

name: Atrum Lumen (Latin for Dark Light)

place in the kingdom: Market

job: homeless thief

side: undecided, lives by his morals (mainly good)

Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last) Anime_guy

history: Living off the streets, Atrum had to scratch a leaving for him and his mother. He was the only child and the father was unknown. He learned how to do snatch and grabs from watching other people or from picking up the left overs. His mother taught him slight of hand (moving the hand without someone noticing, usually used to pickpocket, or to hide cards during poker games). Nothing really big happened in his life. His mother died in her sleep and Atrum lived alone. Losing his home, he wondered the streets of the kingdom taking anything he needed to stay alive. He does know how to use a sword but he is still rusty. He can take care of himself in a fight. He tries not to understand the sides of good or evil, he just lives in the moment.
Back to top Go down
lalita
Admin

Location : scrubing kazuya's floor while cursing under my breath

Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last)   Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Atrum Lumen (Nama's second char. and maybe his last)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasia :: Fantasia :: Character creation-
Jump to: